What is the "best" LV wallet?

Koala IMO - mono or damier - it holds sooo many cards, bills, has a clear slot for your IDand a space for receipts etc - and also a coin slot in the back! I also find it to be the most attractive wallet as well :yes:

I have the zipped wallet with id paper holder. LOVE it! It holds credit cards, cash, coins (divided holder) and has a separate opaque insert for receipts and such.

I'm glad you love your wallet! I bought it a couple years ago and used it for two days and had to return it. I guess this doesn't happen with yours, but it happened with mine and it was SO annoying. I would open the coin section, and coins would drop to the floor! What happened was the coins would "jump" the gusseted sides while it was closed. They would still be inside the zippered section of course because of the zipper, but upon opening the zipper they would either go flying or be on the outside of the gussets. After opening the section about 8 times over the course of two days, I couldn't take it anymore. I loved the look of this wallet SO much too, but I solved the problem by getting a mono agenda which is practically the same size and looks exactly the same from the front.

You made me laugh - That's how I feel about the coin pouch on my PTI - pouf it's not there! I use it for papers and receipts - coins roll around too much in it - it's so bag, so as far as I'm concerned I don't have a place for coins too!

Oh, this is good to know. I thought I wanted a PTI but maybe something with a zippered coin compartment might be better... I do think the PTI is so sophisticated looking. :yes: