Tech What is the best FREE online watermarking site for a MAC?

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I used to use a great one on my old PC but it crashed and now I can't seem to remember the name of it so I can look it up to see if they have a MAC version. So all my computer savvy friends out there......does anyone have a great FREE online site so I can watermark my photos?

I use picasa which is pretty easy to navigate. They have a version for mac you can download (the version I use is for PC but I assume it's the same thing).

http://picasa.google.com/mac/

After picasa pulls your pics from your computer into their program, you double click the picture to modify it, and under the "basic fixes" tab there is an icon labeled "text". you can watermark your picture using that feature.

hope that helps!

I have a brand new iMac that we just got about 2 weeks ago - so I'm assuming it has an intel processor?? I don't have any photo software other than the iPhoto that the mac comes with which is why I'm looking for something free. :smile:

photobucket is good too.

PicMarkr is a great tool, but just for PC
hope it will have a mac version soon. You can register wit your mailadress there to get information when it is available.

Picasa is perfect for interacting on blogs but!!! if your album is private and you upload your photo let's say here on PF - just you will see the pic and no one else and you won't know after someone writes 'I can't see the pic' - so you have to keep your albums on picasa public.