What Is The Best Body Salt Scrub ?

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
hi ladies please recommend what is the best body salt scrub ? advise would be greatly appreciated... tia :yes:

talexs

I Love It!!!!!
Jun 29, 2008
always in the office :(
I love the Philosophy salt scrubs too, after you use them your skin is super soft. I also use Lush Ocean Salt, this was a bit more abrasive, in my opinion, than the Philosophy scrubs, but didn't irritate my skin at all.

bagaholic85

Sep 14, 2007
i <3 ny
i think making ur own scrubs is best to be honest. i take olive oil, some kosher salt, and an essential oil (usually lavender, sometimes peppermint)

June343

Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
bagaholic85 is right on!! That's what i do, after tying a TON of stuff, my friends mom, who is in her 60's an italian, with AMAZING skin told me about salt an olive oil, It really is great

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
i think making ur own scrubs is best to be honest. i take olive oil, some kosher salt, and an essential oil (usually lavender, sometimes peppermint)
I do the same thing. Or, if you're feeling lazy, you can buy ones that are just like homemade at Trader Joe's.

shallow-ish

Apr 28, 2008
Sunny SoCal
Bath and Body Works "There's the Rub". This works great on legs - if I want to make sure I don't get ingrown hairs after shaving I use this on my legs daily. It is quite harsh, though, so I would recommend using it only sparingly on the arms, and not at all on the torso.

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
thank you everyone for the wonderful inputs :smile:

bagaholic85 thats a wonderful idea making one's own salt scrub, thank you for the tip i will try that out too