What is the best body cream/moisturizer?

I :heart: La Mer, but it's definitely pricey... usually I stick with Bath & Body Works moisturizers (love their scents). I've also heard really good things about Frederic Fekkai's La Creme Luxueuse, but haven't tried it before myself!

Cetaphil works like a charm and it's really cheap!

My glamorous dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil cleanser and lotion. Great advice - they are much better than the expensive stuff.

The main ingredient to avoid in lotion in mineral oil and/or petro~anything. Very bad for your skin.

My favorite is this cheap stuff I found at Walgreens... it's shea butter petroleum jelly cream. It sounds disgusting, but it's so moisturizing!!! It's super thick, odorless and totally non-irritating-- great for sensitive skin and it's dirt cheap too! I love this stuff!

355833.jpg

My glamorous dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil cleanser and lotion. Great advice - they are much better than the expensive stuff.

The main ingredient to avoid in lotion in mineral oil and/or petro~anything. Very bad for your skin.
My dermatologist also recommended Cetaphyl ..the cream in the jar is more moisturizing than the lotion. Years ago he had me apply the cleanser and leave on to soothe my skin...that's how gentle it is. And it removes makeup. I use MAC oil for my eye makeup but the Cetaphyl takes off the rest. Great stuff.

so true about the mineral oil and/or petro!!! it makes me angry that so many companies use them still...