What is the best BBag to carry to work (fits files, books, laptops, etc)

Deco, what size is ya Dell laptop?

Might hafta start lugging around a laptop everynow and then, and whilst I'd really like to carry it around in my Work, I don't wanna risk anything :s

I think that B bags are one of the most light-weight and yet robust bags around...I used to buy bags to display and keep them, like a bag hogger if you know what I mean, afraid that I might damage the bags... but have since gotten over the phase. Now, I buy them to use them and am not hesitant to "season" them. My griege Work holds my lap top just fine:smile:

Hello all,

I did a search on the Besace men's messenger, but only brought up a few threads. I am thinking about getting one for myself (I'm a woman, 5' 5") as a laptop bag if it is big enough.

Does anyone have one and use it as a laptop bag?

Let me know....

Thanks!

A female friend of mine just bought one; Yes, it is large enough to use as a laptop bag. You could fit a laptop and more in it I think.

She has said that it is very roomy and comfortable to wear too. :smile:

A female friend of mine just bought one; Yes, it is large enough to use as a laptop bag. You could fit a laptop and more in it I think.

She has said that it is very roomy and comfortable to wear too. :smile:

Thanks Loganz! I bought one for a male friend as a gift for his promotion on Bluefly (yes, I know about Bluefly's rep,:yucky: but it came out to be a great price, and he says it's real....) but he does not have a laptop, or even use one.
:wtf:

I had it shipped directly to him so I did not get to see the size of the actual bag.

I really want a blue one for myself, if my laptop will fit. I have a macbook.

Thanks Loganz! I bought one for a male friend as a gift for his promotion on Bluefly (yes, I know about Bluefly's rep,:yucky: but it came out to be a great price, and he says it's real....) but he does not have a laptop, or even use one.
:wtf:

I had it shipped directly to him so I did not get to see the size of the actual bag.

I really want a blue one for myself, if my laptop will fit. I have a macbook.

My friend got hers from Bluefly too; it was authentic as well! You are right about the price - they went quickly. Another place to get one for a good deal is Diabro.net. However, they only sell the white and black Besace.

I honestly do think that a macbook will fit; she said the Besace was much larger than she had expected it to be - :yes:

My friend got hers from Bluefly too; it was authentic as well! You are right about the price - they went quickly. Another place to get one for a good deal is Diabro.net. However, they only sell the white and black Besace.

I honestly do think that a macbook will fit; she said the Besace was much larger than she had expected it to be - :yes:

Thanks again Loganz! Barneys warehouse sale in nyc had them for around $500, so some of those are ending up on ebay. (I didn't see any there, but one of my friends did.) I think one is posted now. I will go to the authenticate this thread and post a link and if you wonderful folks give me the go ahead, I think I'll take the plunge! :supacool:

ltbag, I have a Besace Messenger and, while I don't use it as a laptop bag I'd definitely be able to fit one in there. These bags are BIG! I'm 5'4" and have the shoulder strap setting next-to-minimum. They're great to lug mucho stuff around in, though. I'd definitely recommend it!

I got a black Besace from Bluefly (Loganz friend :smile: and yes, you could definately fit a laptop in it and the strap is wide enough that it won't dit into your shoulder from the weight of the laptop.