What is the best BBag to carry to work (fits files, books, laptops, etc)

Andy_Sach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I think it's depend on what kind of your notebook and also dimension
if it's MAC or SONY with lightweight / 13 inches ... should be fine :smile:

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
Deco, what size is ya Dell laptop?

Might hafta start lugging around a laptop everynow and then, and whilst I'd really like to carry it around in my Work, I don't wanna risk anything :s

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
I think that B bags are one of the most light-weight and yet robust bags around...I used to buy bags to display and keep them, like a bag hogger if you know what I mean, afraid that I might damage the bags... but have since gotten over the phase. Now, I buy them to use them and am not hesitant to "season" them. My griege Work holds my lap top just fine:smile:

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
It will.. I've carried my macbook pro in it and its 17.5 inches. But it fits much better in my weekenders with room to spare.

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Hello all,

I did a search on the Besace men's messenger, but only brought up a few threads. I am thinking about getting one for myself (I'm a woman, 5' 5") as a laptop bag if it is big enough.

Does anyone have one and use it as a laptop bag?

Let me know....

Thanks!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
A female friend of mine just bought one; Yes, it is large enough to use as a laptop bag. You could fit a laptop and more in it I think.

She has said that it is very roomy and comfortable to wear too. :smile:

ltbag

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
A female friend of mine just bought one; Yes, it is large enough to use as a laptop bag. You could fit a laptop and more in it I think.

She has said that it is very roomy and comfortable to wear too. :smile:

Thanks Loganz! I bought one for a male friend as a gift for his promotion on Bluefly (yes, I know about Bluefly's rep,:yucky: but it came out to be a great price, and he says it's real....) but he does not have a laptop, or even use one.
:wtf:

I had it shipped directly to him so I did not get to see the size of the actual bag.

I really want a blue one for myself, if my laptop will fit. I have a macbook.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Thanks Loganz! I bought one for a male friend as a gift for his promotion on Bluefly (yes, I know about Bluefly's rep,:yucky: but it came out to be a great price, and he says it's real....) but he does not have a laptop, or even use one.
:wtf:

I had it shipped directly to him so I did not get to see the size of the actual bag.

I really want a blue one for myself, if my laptop will fit. I have a macbook.

My friend got hers from Bluefly too; it was authentic as well! You are right about the price - they went quickly. Another place to get one for a good deal is Diabro.net. However, they only sell the white and black Besace.

I honestly do think that a macbook will fit; she said the Besace was much larger than she had expected it to be - :yes:

ltbag

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
My friend got hers from Bluefly too; it was authentic as well! You are right about the price - they went quickly. Another place to get one for a good deal is Diabro.net. However, they only sell the white and black Besace.

I honestly do think that a macbook will fit; she said the Besace was much larger than she had expected it to be - :yes:
Thanks again Loganz! Barneys warehouse sale in nyc had them for around $500, so some of those are ending up on ebay. (I didn't see any there, but one of my friends did.) I think one is posted now. I will go to the authenticate this thread and post a link and if you wonderful folks give me the go ahead, I think I'll take the plunge! :supacool:

monsoon88

Bag Hag
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
NCR!
www.monsoon88.com
ltbag, I have a Besace Messenger and, while I don't use it as a laptop bag I'd definitely be able to fit one in there. These bags are BIG! I'm 5'4" and have the shoulder strap setting next-to-minimum. They're great to lug mucho stuff around in, though. I'd definitely recommend it!

Gia918

Dec 31, 2006
I got a black Besace from Bluefly (Loganz friend :smile: and yes, you could definately fit a laptop in it and the strap is wide enough that it won't dit into your shoulder from the weight of the laptop.