What is the best bag u suggest i can get for under $1,100?

the pochettes are about $800. i think those a great first bag- very cute and small, but can be practical (depending on how much you carry). i recently got the khaki cotton club one, which i dress up at night or wear casually during the day. i can't bring it to work, but i can bring it most other places!

if u dont like clutch, i think the soft and chain pochette or PST would be great!!!
PST is great for everyday bag, while the pochett more formal, but both can be use for both situation!
i love both!!!LOL, but sill havent had the chance to buy the pochette..

anyway, im a student myself, and want to remind you, that after ur 1st chanel, u will get the addiction syndrome!LOL!!!i have never really want bag for other brand (well i cheat a lilttle on Chloe and craving for Bal.LOL)
just get ready to save ur money!LOL! for the seond, and third, and...:P

i really love the soft and chain pochette but its so small that im thinking it won't b able to fit my things in it. in my purse i carry a checkbook sized wallet, chanel sunnies, a cell phone, sometimes a book, and a little tiny makeup bag w/ lipgloss in it so im scared it won't fit plus i really like the cotton club pochette but is it bigger than the soft and chain pochette?