What is the bag in Poppy email?

Jun 8, 2006
Hi

To all those who have received the Coach email with the new Poppy offerings....

Could anyone please tell me what the pink bag on the far right is? It resembles a flat bowler satchel and has a zipper pocket.

I can't find it on the website, because I don't know what to look for.

Thanks for your help.:smile:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I remember seeing this in the Spring preview. Is this it? #22422. The one is the email looks like it is the Watermelon color. Does it look patent to you?

Attachments

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
That looks like the one i was trying to find....it doesn't look patent to me..?!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
The one in the pic above looks like the same exact leather as the Poppy Perri Hippie. If so, it's not patent. Nice bag though!

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
May 7, 2012
That's the Poppy foldover tote in Cherry. It was on their website for about a week and then it disappeared! I was interested in it too!

ETA: I think the price was $278 or $248?

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
That's the Poppy foldover tote in Cherry. It was on their website for about a week and then it disappeared! I was interested in it too!

ETA: I think the price was $278 or $248?
I thought I remembered seeing on the site. What is going on with Coach.com? Things keep disappearing and reappearing.

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
I thought I remembered seeing on the site. What is going on with Coach.com? Things keep disappearing and reappearing.
I thought I had seen it on the site too....but then I thought I was crazy. LoL.....Coach comes out with so many bags and styles and colors...so often.....it's great and then again..maybe not?!!