What is the age limit on tucking jeans into boots?

i had a teacher last semester who was almost 60 (looked 40) and always did this! i thought it was sooo cute. i think it's sort of like long hair- some ladies need to be young to pull it off, others can wear theirs long forever. go for it! :smile:

Since I hit 40 I've been having same dilemma about many things ( long hair, pink clothing, mini skirts , blue mascara etc )

I also love that tunic/ leggings/ boots combo and I continue to wear it but usually I also wear longer coat or mack to cover it ( I guess I'm not that brave after all :P)

Personally, I think that people of ages need to tread carefully for any trend. In this case, I don't see that this can be a problem just because of age. So long as you look good and feel good then it shouldn't be a problem.

Depending on the person's shape and whether or not the look in question flatters them, I don't think anything has an age limit. :smile: If you look classy and well put together, it doesn't matter whether you're 20, 40, 60 or beyond... it's all in how you carry yourself. :smile: