What Is Proenza Schouler "Mochila"?

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
It looks like Mochila is a new pattern for exclusive items, the satchel is new too I think. Nice.

gissy888

Dec 1, 2010
Hi Laureenthemean, I just googled it and it says that its made with sheep's and goat's wool which has been dyed, spun and woven by hand. Its done by the Wayuu tribe of Columbia/Venezuela. I think they are gorgeous! I just purchased the red/black one from the website :biggrin:

gissy888

Dec 1, 2010
Your welcome Effortless, The PS website actually shipped it out today! I was surprised:biggrin:. As soon as I receive it I will try to post some pics, I will be taking the pics with my iphone so not sure how they will come out but I'll try.

Mar 5, 2008
Hi Laureenthemean, I just googled it and it says that its made with sheep's and goat's wool which has been dyed, spun and woven by hand. Its done by the Wayuu tribe of Columbia/Venezuela. I think they are gorgeous! I just purchased the red/black one from the website :biggrin:
Thanks for the info! Hm, I'd really like a bag...and a wallet...

gissy888

Dec 1, 2010
Hi Chloegal, could you please post pics of the military?? I am interested in purchasing that one as well Thanks :smile:

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
Wow I love these too! They are really inexpensive too I am thinking about getting a bag, turquoise for the summer as it is one of my favorite colors but I love all three colors if I did not have enough grey I would get that too! Wallets are really cute too. Maybe a grey wallet as well?:smile:))

Chloegal can you post pix?

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
Thanks Gissy! It is strange that I first did not like Proenza bags as I am now fallinig insanely in love with them!

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
Oh and I am sorry Gissy but I am not sure how the 1" and 4" translate into European measurements, I know that 7.5 is inches but the height cannot be 4 inches right? I am sorry if I sound stupid or ignorant.