What is on your l.a.m.b. Wishlist?

Black Roma Satchel
Back Lucern Saxon (saxton?) tote
Trenchtown Portmore
Dorset Covey - which is weird because i am so not a drawstring bag person!
Rasta Oxford
and of course my ultimate dream...a LAMB for LeSportsac Music Black Toaster! :smile:

I've been wanting a Dorset Covey too! Although I'm a total drawstring bag person so it's not a stretch for me. I used my Dorset Haswell satchel this week and forgot how amazing the leather is on those bags.

HI :smile:
I would love :
Marigold Tote
Marigold Wallet
Ombre oxford
Silver signature wallet

and anything Rasta :P
xoxo
:biggrin::biggrin:

Great list! I also saw in your signature that you want a Ceylon wallet. That is a wallet I've always wanted too! But luckily I want Lapis or Barley so I won't compete with you over the Coal...:P;) I will keep an eye out for you for the Coal one!

Carlisle satchel - I don't even really have a colour/fabric preference. I hemmed and hawed back in '08, went off bags for a full-on makeup addiction, and have come full-circle. Now, I want.

The black Love Sadler Crossbody on shopbop.

Hi Ladies! It's been waaaaay too long since I've made a post in here but I'm on the prowl for a Donington Billfold or clutch wallet in Kaleidoscope. It's a long shot but I am optimistic!

Wow! Do you own all the other Rasta bags? I'd love to see a picture of all of them together :smile:

Pretty much. I sold a few that didn't work out for me. Right now I have a grantham, exeter, commodore, alston, and montego and both wallets. I've sold off my carlile x2, devon, mandeville, and kingston.

The bags I have now I love and will keep, just lusting after a chateau, keypouch, and maybe one day a eton. Rasta is my absolute favorite too. ;)