What is Nutella?

THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!

chocolate hazelnut spread, like peanut butter but thinner and way better tasting.
everyone in europe eats it all the time. I freaking love it on everything. go get some asap! unless you have allergies to nuts...

It's hazenut spread. Kind a like peanut butter but hazelnut flavored. It's so good!!! They even put it in crepes. You should try it! I warn you it's so addictive.

Do you know Ferrero Rocher, the hazelnut chocolate balls wrapped in gold foil? Ferrero in Italy makes those and Nutella, and basically, the inside bit of the Ferrero Rocher, where the nut is, is covered with Nutella. Yumm!!

ooooo thats some good ****! I remember having it on crepes in Switzerland :biggrin: Its exactly what they described! I love the spread, they don't sell it here :sad:

Lol, I love you guys, always a well of information! I briefly considered whether anyone would even know what I was talking about...

After listening to those descriptions, I would really like to try it. You pretty much had me at "chocolate hazelnut" :lol: But I've never seen it before at the market, maybe it it not sold here in the United States?

Noriko said:
^^^we have Costco and Wal-Mart, I've never seen it there! I'll go check :biggrin: Thanks! Not that I need to get fatter :sad:
we buy ours from an english pub/shop here in L.A. do you have and english pub/shop nearby? I still have the jar that has Koby Bryant on it before his "indiscretion" and the company dumped him as a spokesperson!