What is Nutella?

Cristina said:
Nutella on toast :love: I've also heard it's good in a sandwich with marshmallow fluff :nuts: Gotta try that.

nutella with marshmallow fluff is awesome......even better if you sprinkle some dark chocolate shavings over the top that almost melt on the bread.....

pursegalsf said:
Noriko, if you're ever in San Francisco, I know a great place where we can get crepes that are just absolutely delicious. :biggrin:

Where is this good crepes place? I love those places where they make em crispy though... Uhhh I finally managed to give up on Nutella a couple months ago, but you girls/guys make me crave it again!!

spiralsnowman said:
After listening to those descriptions, I would really like to try it. You pretty much had me at "chocolate hazelnut" :lol: But I've never seen it before at the market, maybe it it not sold here in the United States?

That's interesting, cos I'm in the US and I always seem to see it when I go to the grocery stores (it follows me around!!!!) both in the east coast and west coast.

bethany said:
THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!

chocolate hazelnut spread, like peanut butter but thinner and way better tasting.
everyone in europe eats it all the time. I freaking love it on everything. go get some asap! unless you have allergies to nuts...

totally agree!!!! :nuts:

Thanks for fueling the Nutella fire everyone! I may just have to take IntlSet up on that offer:lol: :love: :love:

pursegalsf said:
Noriko, if you're ever in San Francisco, I know a great place where we can get crepes that are just absolutely delicious. :biggrin:

ooo I'm usually in CA a couple times a year, hopefully I'll make it up this year too, I'll let you know so you can fill me in on the crepes!~!!!:love:

IntlSet said:
Noriko, I will seriously ship you a jar of Nutella, no joke.

:lol: :nuts: That is soooo tempting! lol, I'll let you know if I can't find it. I'm getting all hungry now:cry:

Loganz said:
Nutella is hazlenut heaven. :love:

Smear it on a French Baguette and you will never eat French Bread plain again.

i so agree! i am hoplessly addicted to baguette's and nutella is so perfect with it! i have to go to the store tomorrow and get some more :smile: