What is Nutella?

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!

chocolate hazelnut spread, like peanut butter but thinner and way better tasting.
everyone in europe eats it all the time. I freaking love it on everything. go get some asap! unless you have allergies to nuts...

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
It's hazenut spread. Kind a like peanut butter but hazelnut flavored. It's so good!!! They even put it in crepes. You should try it! I warn you it's so addictive.

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Do you know Ferrero Rocher, the hazelnut chocolate balls wrapped in gold foil? Ferrero in Italy makes those and Nutella, and basically, the inside bit of the Ferrero Rocher, where the nut is, is covered with Nutella. Yumm!!

Jeanna

Feb 5, 2006
Seattle
NUTELLA IS AMAZING. You should seriously go out and buy some right now! It'll be next to all the peanut butter.

Dec 2, 2005
Lol, I love you guys, always a well of information! I briefly considered whether anyone would even know what I was talking about...

After listening to those descriptions, I would really like to try it. You pretty much had me at "chocolate hazelnut" :lol: But I've never seen it before at the market, maybe it it not sold here in the United States?

cate22

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Noriko - do you have a Costco or Walmart near you?? They should carry it. If they don't, let me know -- you shouldn't have to be deprived. :biggrin:

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
Noriko said:
^^^we have Costco and Wal-Mart, I've never seen it there! I'll go check :biggrin: Thanks! Not that I need to get fatter :sad:
we buy ours from an english pub/shop here in L.A. do you have and english pub/shop nearby? I still have the jar that has Koby Bryant on it before his "indiscretion" and the company dumped him as a spokesperson!