What is next on your 'to purchase' list?

I saw all the Spring bags today for the first time IRL and instantly fell in love with the Patent Violet small Bay - so much so that I bought it on the spot!! :nuts:

Next on my list is the Classic Paddington in Chocolate (from the new collection) and the Saskia in Ivory if I have the guts to spend that much on a pale coloured bag, if not then the Saskia in coral or turquoise :love:

I saw all the Spring bags today for the first time IRL and instantly fell in love with the Patent Violet small Bay - so much so that I bought it on the spot!! :nuts:

Next on my list is the Classic Paddington in Chocolate (from the new collection) and the Saskia in Ivory if I have the guts to spend that much on a pale coloured bag, if not then the Saskia in coral or turquoise :love:

Okay! You're having more fun than an individual is allowed to have!!!!!!!!!:P

:woohoo:Congrats on your new arrival ...where did you see the Spring collection ? None of the stores in Central London that I scoped out a couple of weeks ago seemed to have the entire range.I reckon you did the right thing buying your bag there and then, as I've got a feeling th purple Bays are going to sell out fast :yes:. Look forward to seeing the pics. Wear her in good health and enjoy :yes:.

:woohoo:Congrats on your new arrival ...where did you see the Spring collection ? None of the stores in Central London that I scoped out a couple of weeks ago seemed to have the entire range.I reckon you did the right thing buying your bag there and then, as I've got a feeling th purple Bays are going to sell out fast :yes:. Look forward to seeing the pics. Wear her in good health and enjoy :yes:.

Hi Tag!

I was in Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge today and they had a lot of the new collection :love:
Only just arrived I think.......

Just when I think, "ok, I'm done for a while," along comes the new collection--especially Saskia. I've seen the collection twice in my local Neimans and I want about 10 bags.....LOL-----what to do??