What is next ? Need inputs..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. I am planning to add a new bag to my little collection. Currently i own :
- empriente artsy infini
- empriente metis celeste
- speedy 35 mon monogram
- neverfull gm ikat rose indien

Please help to choose between :
- neo neverfull mm
- metis in monogram
- empriente speedy 30 in aurora
- palas in aurora
- petit noe in multicolor
- westminster DE

I want to use as everyday bag. I want to rotate with my current collection. And i want a problem free bag. I know LV will do repair for us if something hapends, but it is just to troublesome for me. All inputs are welcome. TIA.. :smile:

Westminster GM. I have it and it makes a great everyday bag and worry free since there is no vachetta. Its a gorgeous bag with the pleat detailing and double zippers.

Don't have a Westminster, but is on my list and would be carefree and a great everyday bag. So I vote either Westminster or a Pallas (which I do have, and has little vachetta) and is a great bag.

For me, I could do a mono Metis first, and then upgrade to an Emp Metis (so beautiful). But, I don't think I would bother with the monogram canvas after having all leather to begin with. Just me though. However, you do have a canvas Speedy, and you could go with the Emp Speedy:smile: Tough decisions!! Good luck.

Wow a lot of pallas lovers here.. Thanks for all your inputs.. Still open for another inputs.. Anyway, just wondering. Why nobody choose neo neverfull ? I havent see the IRL.. But i just thought it will be good to have pouch inside. :smile: