What is new in outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it still just scribble and watercolor?

2. That's what I mainly saw on Saturday!

3. Thanks... I will save my gas until there is something new or I go to do a return.

4. Other than various boutique bags in the clearance section, that's pretty much all my outlet had, too.

5. I keep wishing I had grabbed an ergo tote. Now, do I go back and hope they still have one or check ebay? :confused1:

6. i saw various ergo signature at woodbury... not much of the leather ones though.

7. That was mainly what I saw at Vacaville on Sunday. The boutique section was pretty jammed with bags though - decent selection - Bleekers, Legacy Flaps, Gallery Totes, tons of smaller bags and they had a huge pile of wallets/wristlets on clearance. I got a Punch Brag Book for $23! They had a large selection of the Hamptons Patchwork and Hamptons Weekend too.