What is making you happy at this very moment?

Happy what is that???? Have no idea when I was really happy, I guess it was when I had my own home roughly 10 years ago. I am now stuck in a place their is no way out of. I had to stop my own business due to a stupid young driver who cross to my side of the road and hit me head on, he walk away without a scratch I ended up in the car in a ditch with major injuries things went down hill since then.....but their you go. Wish I was happy again

Happy what is that???? Have no idea when I was really happy, I guess it was when I had my own home roughly 10 years ago. I am now stuck in a place their is no way out of. I had to stop my own business due to a stupid young driver who cross to my side of the road and hit me head on, he walk away without a scratch I ended up in the car in a ditch with major injuries things went down hill since then.....but their you go. Wish I was happy again

That is terrible. I hope from here the only way is up for you.:heart:

That is terrible. I hope from here the only way is up for you.:heart:
Thank you BagLadyT for your kindness but in all honestly its just getting worse, you would not think that possible but it is as injuries are now so much worse and they think it will get worse still...but their you go. Also the legal system in the UK is awful not like the US. I got just over £2,000 for all the injuries and it has left me with a body that does not work correctly..but their you go their are worse people of. I would love to be happy again really would.:sad:

Thank you BagLadyT for your kindness but in all honestly its just getting worse, you would not think that possible but it is as injuries are now so much worse and they think it will get worse still...but their you go. Also the legal system in the UK is awful not like the US. I got just over £2,000 for all the injuries and it has left me with a body that does not work correctly..but their you go their are worse people of. I would love to be happy again really would.:sad:

Oh no, that is so awful. I think health is our most valuable thing we have. 2,000 is not enough at all. Are you currently in physical therapy or still recovering? I hope you have a support system that is helping you...

Oh no, that is so awful. I think health is our most valuable thing we have. 2,000 is not enough at all. Are you currently in physical therapy or still recovering? I hope you have a support system that is helping you...
Their is nothing they can do BagLadyT the damage is to bad to repair and you cannot have physical therapy on smashed not just broken bones, hence why it getting worse particular the pain. It is hard at time but their is worst people of....guess its just the hand you are dealt sometimes. I spend my time looking at stunning things like bags, clothes all which I use to be able just to buy and did but its a whole new life now. On occasion I get something even though know I should not on my Credit Card and know also will not wear it....think sometimes you just clasp to a life you once had, but their you go.

Reactions: BagLadyT
Their is nothing they can do BagLadyT the damage is to bad to repair and you cannot have physical therapy on smashed not just broken bones, hence why it getting worse particular the pain. It is hard at time but their is worst people of....guess its just the hand you are dealt sometimes. I spend my time looking at stunning things like bags, clothes all which I use to be able just to buy and did but its a whole new life now. On occasion I get something even though know I should not on my Credit Card and know also will not wear it....think sometimes you just clasp to a life you once had, but their you go.

:heart::heart: