What is making you happy at this very moment?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. He’s my schmook. His mate died in 2013 (he’s 13 and shows no signs of slowing down). I promised him I would look for a friend for him by June of this year. I would like to rehome as opposed to purchase.

2. My pomeranian cuddling with me and being sweet. He is my child and makes me forget all of lifes problems.

3. Coming home from a lovely 5 day vacation with my family. It’s been such a crazy year and since both my kids are older (teenager and college) we don’t get to spend as much time together. Whenever we do, it’s special to me!

4. The new LV bag I finally snagged.

BagLadyT likes this.
  5. Ooh, which did you get??

6. Graceful PM pivione interior.

7. Got new tires & brakes today. Getting car stuff done & over with is always a relief!

whateve likes this.
  8. Our 4 legged friends are such sweet fuzzy blessings!

NOIRetMoi and Miss_Lili like this.
  9. About to eat a completely delicious totally unhealthy lunch with one of my best friends! I get to give him his birthday and Christmas present too, since his bday is towards the end of December and it's always tough to link up!

NOIRetMoi, Lilybarb and whateve like this.
  10. Listening and watching The Beatles in concert. :smile::biggrin:

whateve likes this.
  11. It is my birthday, I just got some lovely presents and I am going to wonderful Copenhagen for a couple of days with my best friend!

Lilybarb, Johnpauliegal and whateve like this.
  12. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your time away. Safe travels.

Sunna likes this.
  13. Thank you!

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  14. That my kids are almost in bed

Miss_Lili likes this.
  15. Growing in my faith in God.

Johnpauliegal, Lilybarb and Miss_Lili like this.