What is making you happy at this very moment?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Going to the coast after work to spend the weekend there with my family and my dog

2. For the first time in what feels like a long time (since summer) I got to sleep in until 11am today. Midterms are done. I am only suppose to care about passing but so far it’s Bs and As. Spent a great night yesterday catching up with former colleagues and got happy drunk.

Also received x at work yesterday which I guess has never happened to someone in my position before but it’s going to be vested over 4 years at 25% a year :/ so I don’t know...don’t know what will happen after I graduate. But, I also got $x in stock coming my way in December fully vested so I guess that’s not too bad, on top of the annual bonus. All in all, more than I had anticipated.

BagLadyT and Johnpauliegal like this.
  3. Looking forward to a museum day with a friend, a nice lunch & a walk on the avenue

4. The lovely yellow foliage outside my living room window

5. drinking hot tea and listening to good music

6. my 8 mo old son napping, I can answer emails and write my to do list

7. Finished sewing a minimalist top

NOIRetMoi, BagLadyT and Johnpauliegal like this.
  8. how old are you?

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  9. my glass of wine....

10. This three day weekend!

11. Finished making curtains at last (a half finished project, delayed since a long time)

12. Listening to holiday classics while browsing the web
    Watching my four-legged son sleep so peacefully

13. My forthcoming vacation, only 7 more days and I can feel the sand between my toes

14. Listening to 45s on our jukebox; having a cocktail and getting ready to play pool. :biggrin:
    And yes, I am home.

BagLadyT and Tomsmom like this.
  15. Hearing the love of my life sleep peacefully

NOIRetMoi, BagLadyT and Tomsmom like this.
  16. This week's black friday sales and cyber monday too. I love shopping, but I rarely bear to splurge unless on occasions and today's one of the days!

NOIRetMoi and BagLadyT like this.