What is it with the Hills and Chanel?

aira108

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
It's like "The Hills" is an advertisement for Chanel. For the past couple of weeks I've seen Lauren and her jumbo and glasses. And yesterday it was Heidi with her cerf tote (I think) and Audrina with her Diamond Stitch. I was totally drooling over their bags. Now I'm looking forward to watching the Hills for Chanel, more so than the "scripted" drama.

Those girls had been wearing their Chanel since their silly "show" started, and is not just "them" but in almost every show... I see a Chanel bag, so I guess more kudos for Chanel:tup:

I heard Hills get cancelled ... or maybe after this season? and Those bags you mentioned are about the only Chanels they have carried on the show, i doubt you will be seeing any more Chanels than you have already seen lol

I noticed that too! I starting naming each bag as each girl appeared on the show and my boyfriend thought I was crazy!!

Lauren wore her black jumbo and the medallion tote at the very end. She needs to diversify a bit - are those the only Chanel bags she has? I get tired of seeing her photographed with the same bags all the time :P. There posted often here in the Celeb thread so I can't help but see them...

I noticed that too! I starting naming each bag as each girl appeared on the show and my boyfriend thought I was crazy!!

Lauren wore her black jumbo and the medallion tote at the very end. She needs to diversify a bit - are those the only Chanel bags she has? I get tired of seeing her photographed with the same bags all the time :P. There posted often here in the Celeb thread so I can't help but see them...

i think it's cool if a certain celeb only wear a few bags all through the years. they seem more human and we don't have to envy all her bags and ended up wanting them all LOL

^That is true! I hate Mischa Barton so much!! She has so many bags and it makes me so jealous, But she wears them very well so at least it gives me something to look at! :graucho:
There was a magazine article in one of those teen girl magazines a longggg time ago that showed Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson out with their bags... it said something along the lines of Mischa having FOUR chanel flaps and Rachel only having ONE(she was photographed many times with the same flap)... the mini-article was comparing the differences between the 2 OC starts

But I'm sure both girls have many more than that... but at that time I was like WOW!! I want FOUR!.... after being on tpf.. its more like four HUNDRED!

if u pay attention u ill notice that whitney has the BEST bags...from chanel to balenciaga to prada

when she and lauren went to paris she was rocking a chanel rock flap (vinyl one) and it looked super cute on her

she seems to be the only one on that show that really switches up bags often