what is it with the Cerises?

the huangfamily is in great condition, it even comes wiht the RED DUTSBAG... mine only comes with the usual LV dustbag :crybaby: but luckily the cerises booklet and lock and keys come along too with the speedy :P

I think that if you are going to go for the Cerise Speedy, then spend the extra and get one that is in great condition. That is what I did and I am so happy I went that route.

You are going to love it!! :shame:

Attachments

• cherry.JPG
    cherry.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 32
hippiechic said:
Yes, I'm watching that one too - but the BIN is almost as high as the huangfamily, and yeah, the condition not quite as nice.

I didn't see any lock/keys in the pix from the huangfamily's speedy so I emailed them. They said that they are including them!

so many gorgeous cerises speedys!!!! :love: i fell in love with it as well recently and cldn't stop looking at them!! :heart: and when the lady at the second hand shop rang me to tell me there was one at the store, i practically flew there! alas! when i tried it on, it looked strange on me :sad:

isadora said:
so many gorgeous cerises speedys!!!! :love: i fell in love with it as well recently and cldn't stop looking at them!! :heart: and when the lady at the second hand shop rang me to tell me there was one at the store, i practically flew there! alas! when i tried it on, it looked strange on me :sad:

Awww...I can't imagine this bag looking strange on anyone, but everyone likes different things. Sorry you were disappointed. :hrmm:

you should definitely get it! i love, love :heart: mine and it brighten up my closet!! :nuts: well, i haven't used it for a while --- but it's simply the cutest!
something about Mr. Murakami's creations, i'm originally from his hometown as well(in japan, not that i know him or anything....BUT) and i feel this great and weird connection.......! heehe:graucho: