what is it with mulberry an mini's??

I know i will be sad to see her go but was offered as really good price for it.
i don't do alot of driving anymore so seemed sillying having a 20k car sat in the car park or on drive. plus i have always fancied rallying round atratford in a mini.

5 and a half to six,are they really a spot on match,OOOO!! I could matchy matchy with them!!!! I don't normally,but I bet they are lovely!!

And I broke my heart the day my GTI went,it was so sad! I still miss her,my lil red devil!!

Will bell you tommorow,been meaning to for a while,but I am getting me hair chopped at 1.30 when pipsqueak has gone to nursery,and I'm not sure what time I'll be chucked out by???

How is lil one these days?? Better now? And is the shop still manic,feel a bit naughty calling you in the day when you get mobbed,and then with you having lil one ill,last thing you want is gettin mithered at home,or has everything settled down now?? Can I ring??xxx

^^^^^^^^^^ I miss my Saab still,the mini is good round town,but I still miss my old girl.

What are you going for instead?? Another GTI???????!!!!!!

Evie - how about one of the new Clubman? I saw them advertised. a little bit bigger mini, more like a little SUV. I am so afraid that when I come back from seeing all the Minis, I am going to get that new car bug.