what is it with mulberry an mini's??

I just love beautiful cars. I bought the car of my dreams some years ago a black Mercedes C Sport Coupe, and then i bought it again last year same model same colour. My friends think i´m nuts :nuts:

That sounds wonderful SJ!!!

Still loving my mini cooper S !!!!:tup:

LOL!! That suits you being the flying vet,razzing about in a cooper S!!!!

I would love to have a bigger engine car,but in the city center I think the One has a better engine size,more economical...............bloody shame though,they can really shift those Cooper S models!!!:graucho:

Now that Mercedes seemed to have sorted themselves out after a few years of dodgy manufacture they are a great car......had a C-Class Kompressor too for a while!!

Here it is...
mbcklassyx5.jpg
....:yahoo:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: My little Prius will never grow into a Mercedes!!! LOL Sad, but true.

I did build another Mini for myself yesterday on the website. Chocolate brown Clubman S.

Where I live people drive too crazy and the parking lots are even worse:nuts::nuts: If I had a MErcedes I would have to wrap it in foam to protect it. Now if they make a car condom, then maybe!!!!:roflmfao:

Mine has gone to the graveyard. I was sad to see her go but she was just too small for me with the shop an kids.

Just so you all know i do still love the mini an didn't ever slag it off it just didnt work for me.