What is it about the Kristin Line that keeps you coming back?

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
Aside from the legacy line and soho line I don't think I have ever appreciated a line as much as Kristin. I think in my case it's the wonderful and rich smelling leather that keeps drawing me back in and the timeless styles. It's been awhile since I have experienced such a love for a line that I have gone and purchased 3 different bags from one line. I never do that. I normally stick to one bag from a line. With the bags I see coming out for 2011 I am really going to be in trouble.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I love the soft leather of this line, it is so touchable you can just pet it, LOL. I have 2 satchels now...violet and blue smoke....I wish, wish, wish they would bring the totes back from last spring in new colors!! I get compliments on that violet Kristin too. Have not taken the blue smoke out yet..but it is such a classy looking bag without being too mature looking if that makes sense.

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
I LOVE the Kristin line! I love the leather, I think it breaks in so nicely, and I'm in love with the "drape" and "slouch" of the large hobo. I HAVE it in black, and I WANT it in every color!

dwm

Jul 14, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
I have two large Kristin Hobos in cobalt and gold. The super soft leather, the slouch, the exterior pocket, and the fact that I can wear them crossbody or shoulder are the best assets.

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
I love the soft leather and the fact that you can use cleaner and conditioner on it. I like the hardware and the extra links in the shoulder straps. I have a couple original Kristins with the two different metals in the chain and I love that detail. And I love the outside pocket!

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
The Kristin line is great. I love the leather and the way it takes color. I am particularly fond of the bags that have that front pocket with the clasp. The bags are not too heavy and the lines of the designs are clean. Modern Classic is how I think of them.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I only have one Kristin...the black satchel DH got me...but I LOVE it. It is so versatile. It has me looking for other satchels. I am not too fond of the hobos, but that might change in the future. Right now, I am crazy about the satchels. I just wish they made more colors in the satchel.
But other than that, the Kristin satchel gets a big thumbs up from me! :biggrin:

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
I have 2 hobos -- the embossed python (early Christmas gift so haven't used it yet) and the taupe. I just love the pliable leather, it gives the purse such a nice slouch......and I love the way I can wear it on my shoulder with the handle strap. I love the fact that the hobos feel really casual, but made with quality, classic leathers.

xmisspurrfect

May 20, 2009
A Sunny Place
I recently fell in love with the Kristin line...

I have the tassels, the hardware, the feel of the leather... its very rich and soft... also the different cuts are nice too... not too slouchy (like the brooke) and not too sturdy (like the hampton totes)...

sweetsparkles

Nov 16, 2010
I just bought the Kristin Large Hobo in Black Patent. Love love love! Love the outside pocket and the hobo slouch style. This will be a bag that will be an icon someday!

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
I would love to get more pieces from the "original" Kristin line, with the Zip Top Tote and shoulder bag. I like the new Kristin, especially the blue smoke color, but I prefer the previous version's leather. Too bad I didn't pick up any of those clutches when they were at the outlet last winter/spring.

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
^ BlackApple, have you seen the Kristin clutch in GARNET? It's a BEAUTIFUL shade of rich red, reminds me of my cranberry Sabrina. If only they'd release a regular-sized Kristin bag in this color.....le sigh....

Attachments