What is it about LV that does it for you???

I like how functional all the styles are; I can dress it up or down. Plus I like the durability of the canvas mostly. I don't have to worry that it will get worn or look old and for some reason I like to rub it:shame: the texture gets me, I love it.:P

lv has always been a classic and my mom has used it since she was younger. i like it cause 1. they never go out of season 2. they blend so well with whatever 3. people really do treat you a lot better 4. i just like it, it's durable and if whatever happens 5. i can resell it cause it retains its value.

i love the smell of new lv. hahaha. it's really divine.

anyhows, i think part of the reason why i started into getting lv was cos of my sis who likes it too. then, i got my first lv (a mono cles) as a present and from then on, there was no turning back! the quality is just amazing! and like what many others say, i love how versatile it is!

I like the smell of new LV bags, it just gives me a HIGH!!

After I bought my first LV bag more than a decade ago, I can never make myself buy generic bags anymore:oh:. Sometimes, I buy gucci , fendi and I only have 1 prada bag.

I don't...know. I used to hate LV, especially the monogram. I used to think that MC was ugly and tacky, and I used to think that Vernis was cheap and fake looking. Well, all of that has changed, and one day I just fell in love. I think nowadays....it's just knowing that LV is such a classic brand and the quality is so much better than my cheap bags! I love the styles too!

I always find the LV bags appear to my liking not the Gucci or Dior bag and when I got the bag, surprisingly it's practical and light (monogram canvas) which suit to the daily use and can dress up or dress down.

The store is available and accessible when I need to fix it or want go back to do the exchange or return.

It's timeless/classic/durable and never go on sales .... :heart: LV

i love the idea that i can use the bags throughout my life, they will 'grow up' with me. When im 80 i can still use them, because they are so durable, and so classic!
i also love how i feel when i am carrying something i truely love with me, like when its sitting on my lap when at a cafe or something..awwww:love: