What is it about Louis Vuitton?

Nov 24, 2005
Hi everyone! I don't know if there's a thread on this already but I just decided to start one in case there wasn't. :smile:

I just want to know...what is it about LV that keeps you coming back for more and wanting more of their stuff? :blink: Is it the design, material, price...etc.

I mean, seriously? I started with one, then bought another one. And now I can't stop looking for another one to get! :shame: I'm really starting to love this brand. For some reason, it gives me the impression of classiness and timelessness. Even with all the fakes around, it doesn't deter the fact that LV will stand the test of time (physically and fashion-wise).

I know exactly what you mean..... I got my first LV (ellipse) a year ago for christmas and a wallet (mono french purse) for my birthday in august.... I really want more from LV... my boyfriend and allmost everyone around me thinks I'm crazy. They can't tell the differenze from all the fakes... Grr.....

And why do I want more??? Classy, timeless.... Love it....

I am an LV addict/devotee also. I can't bear to buy a non-LV bag! Designing Style said it well. Although I like a lot of the different LV styles, my favorite lines are the Epi, Vernis and Suhali. Epi is by far my favorite because it is such beautiful, strong, long-lasting, durable, sexy leather and it is more understated than the monogram bags (not that I don't like those too!). I couldn't count how many compliments I've gotten over the years on my black LV Epi St Jacques. My next purchase will probably be an Epi. Although I love other brands such as Chanel, Fendi, Ferragamo, Dior, I can't seem to buy any of them- it feels like betrayal!:wtf:

I love how they are always coming out with something new and fun. Even though I usually stick to the classics in what I actually buy, I love seeing different lines and interpretations. I also love the little details...the zipper pull and lining of my Saleya, the overall cuteness of my Speedy 25...it just makes me smile. :smile:

sorry ,I can't bear to buy a non-LV bag! Designing Style said it well. Although I like a lot of the different LV styles, my favorite lines are the Epi, Vernis and Suhali. Epi is by far my favorite because it is such beautiful, strong, long-lasting, durable, sexy leather and it is more understated than the monogram bags (not that I don't like those too!). I couldn't count how many compliments I've gotten over the years on my black LV Epi St Jacques. My next purchase will probably be an Epi. Although I love other brands such as Chanel, Fendi, Ferragamo, Dior,thanks