What is it about bbags that's got us all hooked?

I was skeptical of all the hype at first, then I got my day rouge vif and what hooked me was how light and smooshy the bag is with this intense color.

Problem I have run into is that they do not have enough shoulder bag styles that I like :crybaby: . I am just too lazy for a handheld :s .

B-bags offer the perfect blend of style and functionality. They are just so easy to carry and seem to go with everything from suits to sweats. Now they need to make one for me in a rich saddle or whiskey brown!

I love the buttery soft, lightweight leather and the functionality of bbags. I also like the fact that they're not as flashy and easily recognized as other brands. One of my co-workers once commented that my bag "looks expensive", not because he knew what brand it was but because he thought the craftsmanship and quality of leather was nice.

The softness of the leather, the slouchiness, the perfect design, changing colors, and one of the most important, they are light. I love my MJ and LV's but they can get super heavy when they are full. What is there not to love? :heart:

I SOOO agree with all of you:love: I also love that it doesnt have any logos...and so discreetly chic.;) and the colors... Feels so good to be around so many "happily hooked" bbag gals:tender:

Roo:whistle:

I know what you mean, I thought I would never leave Chloe! The leather was so thick and stiff and colors were the same old thing time and time again, boring styles, ridiculous locks...so here I am, I ADORE the few B bags I have, and after thinking about it, I think the best thing to me is how soft the leather is...I'm a touchy feely kinda person anyway, but I really cant stop "petting" my bags! LOL...and then theres the colors! Colors galore!...like a pretty rainbow!