What is it about bbags that's got us all hooked?

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Was just pondering on that thought tonight...I've moved from one brand to the other with ease and have had most brands (with the exception of Hermes) and ever since I caught this bbag bug, it seems like i'm going to be stuck here for a while - happily stuck that is. But i'm curious to know, what is it about bbags that's got us all hooked?:wondering

I've owned two Balenciaga bags and I also keep wanting more!

For me the appeal of the Balenciaga is . . .

- The unique Colors every season
- The texture of the fine Leather
- The unique Shape and Styles

and most important the price value. Bbags always keep true their value or close to it. Which makes me appreciate it so much more! It's like my security net, I know I could always sell one and buy another!:love:

Was just pondering on that thought tonight...I've moved from one brand to the other with ease and have had most brands (with the exception of Hermes) and ever since I caught this bbag bug, it seems like i'm going to be stuck here for a while - happily stuck that is. But i'm curious to know, what is it about bbags that's got us all hooked?:wondering

I hold YOU personally responsible for getting me hooked :lol: :angel:

The leather, colours, style, understatement.
Today I took my Kooba with me and I miss my Bbags so much. I'd love to have as many Bbags as possible but unfortunately my funds are limited.

bbags come across as effortlessly chic; the styles are very cool, very hip like you're not trying too hard. i don't have one, so i'm just speaking from the outside looking in!