What is inside a Karo clutch?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just put a Karo clutch in hold at my store, but forgot to ask.......are there any pockets inside??

2. No pockets...it's not all that large but does have a lining...

3. The Karo comes in two sizes, I am waiting for the larger one to be delivered to me........
    Will post pics as soon as I get it.

4. Oh Rose I didn't know that! Mine is about 7.5"x5" -- HTH!

karo case 002.jpg

karo case 003.jpg

5. That's the bigger one, same as the one I am getting. The smaller oner was about 3.5"x5.5", too small for me. Yours is beautiful, can't wait to get mine.

6. OMFG!!

I've never seen a Karo clutch !!!
    How much is one ??

Are they hard to get ?

I dont recall seeing any such clutch in the shops ..

7. i want one too!

8. Shoes.....love your clutch....what leather is it? Box?

9. I thinks it's chevre mysore black.
    It comes in 2 sizes : PM and GM. I've got one in GM turquoise.
    it's around 850 € for the GM size. :flowers:

10. It is chevre!! Not sure of retail as I bought from a great reseller!

11. Current US retail for a Karo GM is $620. Don't know the current price for a PM but mine was $540 when I got mine.

12. Great pics Shoes! :flowers:

13. They are great for makup, I love them. It sounds like the prices went up I think I paid for the one I got in Paris about (euro 365) this spring. If they went up to 850 euro, then I may hold off getting more and buy a small handbag. (I was thinking of geting one in black, in a firm leather, like epsom or box if they make box.) The chevre is a little squishy for use as clutch in my opinion.

14. Must avert eyes before I want one....;) Are the snaps like the one on the Ulysee that says Hermes Paris?...darn I am a sucker for anything with those snaps. :lol:

K, what color/leather are you getting? :nuts:

15. Squishy??? Did you say, Squishy AVA???? Maybe this is my instant gratification item while I wait for my sqwooshy 30cm Birkin!!!!

hmmmmm....something to think about.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice