What is in your Key Pouch / Cle?

Hi, if you search on YouTube you'll see tons of videos. They are really helpful. I just keep cards in mine. I tried folding cash but it always got stuck in the zipper.

Reactions: p3b
Also, for those who bought a key pouch recently, how long did it take for it to arrive?[/QUOTE]

I just bought a key pouch last night and I used the tracking on the LV site-it will give you a delivery date. My key holder took about a week and my key pouch will take about a week. You can always pay for expedited shipping, too and get it faster. It’s only $15 more for 2-3 day shipping.

I used mine as a wallet for many years. I just recently changed out of it and my mom is now borrowing it. It can hold all my cards and whenever I had cash (both coins and bills) I’d shove them in too.
I never found it good for keys but I also have a ton of keys.

Reactions: bigverne28
Hi i would like to know how you use your key pouch and if its possible, may you send pictures of whats inside (:

Also, for those who bought a key pouch recently, how long did it take for it to arrive?
In mono cles I keep my drivers license, some cards, some coins, a chapstick and some toothpicks. And the key to my car is attached to it. My most used item from LV for sure!

I have a canvas DE and an empriente cles. I keep about the same in both. One debit card, one credit card, license, health insurance card, AAA card and receipts. I rarely carry cash and have never hanged keys from the metal clasp.

I keep my licence and a credit card in mine.

By the way are these hard to get now or something? I see them being sold on second hand sites for between 400-500 bucks. I thought these were only like less than 300 new.

Reactions: SakuraSakura
I keep my licence and a credit card in mine.

By the way are these hard to get now or something? I see them being sold on second hand sites for between 400-500 bucks. I thought these were only like less than 300 new.

Basically all the entry level LV items SLGs and Bags are very hard to get these days because of high demand and LV limiting canvas items production