What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this!! Since I just got the same bag :biggrin: I need to find a pouch in that size, it's the one thing I'm lacking that I could really use for Lauren. All of mine are either too big or too small.

2. Every bag I carry the same thing
    zip around wallet
    Document case
    Hand cream
    Phone charger
    Emery board
    Card case
    Pen
    Lip balm
    Lip gloss
    Lighter
    Lanyard with keys
    Some other junk I can’t think of

When I carry my large Belly Veneta I carry book and a bottle of water

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  3. I sometimes use a small zip-lock baggie. Not aesthetically pleasing but practical, as I can easily see what I’m looking for. That clutch holds much more than I thought it would.....

frenziedhandbag and KaliDaisy like this.
  4. What I usually carry in my nodini bag:
    Moleskine A5 agenda with Fabriano automatic pen and pencil
    BV french wallet
    Soft Campo Marzio case with Fendi sunnies & cloth inside (I wear eyeglasses also so I use it often)
    iPhone 5s (not shown) & EarPods
    Chanel lipstick
    Tissue papers
    Snack
    Small Muji case with sugar free candies

In a flat pocket:
    ID, student ID, blotting papers and metro card
    Nodini mirror
    Small manicure clipper

In a phone pocket:
    Keys

On the first picture the bag is full:smartass:

Attached Files:

5. OK how in the heck did you get all of that in that little bag! Or is this bag style bigger than it looks...

6. I love this post, thank you!! I think Nodini is going to be my next bag purchase - I really need a small crossbody bag - so this is perfect! :amuse: It holds a great amount of stuff!

Phiomega likes this.
  7. Lol! I always carry a lot of things.
    It's all about ergonomics and skilful use of space:P Nodini is compact, but very roomy.

Thank you! I love it so much. For my opinion, Nodini is one of BV greatest shapes, so I sure you will love it too!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  8. It is amazing what you can fill within. Definitely a skillful packer!