What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. sounds beautiful. any pictures?

2. Medium Orchid Veneta

Chameleon handbag organiser
    - pens
    - LV Suhali Wallet
    - LV Cles
    - Rebecca Minkoff Teal Coin Pouch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BagEssence, perhaps I missed the info somewhere... what size is your cabat?

I was wondering how much we can put in the MINI and the MED size Cabats...

4. yeliab: it's a mini. I'm a mini fan, so I'll say that it can hold more than what I need to carry.

5. Thanks BagEssence!! This gives me a really good idea how big the Mini is!! :biggrin:

6. yeliab: you're most welcome ;)

7. Especially love the colour combination of orchid, mela and cobalt :biggrin:

In my cobalt campana:
    [​IMG]

- Mela cosmetic pouch,
    - Newly acquired Orchid key case :yahoo:
    - Turbolence flap wallet,
    - Lilac phone pouch,
    - Matita card case,
    - Chanel sunglasses, and
    - Umbrella (hidden under my wallet and pouch)

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      61.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Gorgeous color. I'm so jealous.

9. More like...What is your Bottega Veneta in???

Attached Files:

10. Lol, that sounds like me. :biggrin:

11. i love this thread. everyone's things are fabulous. thanks for sharing.

12. I posted this in the FAQ thread about organizers, but I'll link it here:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta-faqs-and-care-reference/purse-insert-reference-keep-that-bag-clean-418854-3.html#post14745329

The photos show medium Venetas (nero and ebano Intagli). The BV items inside are a small burnt orange cosmetic pouch, crimson wallet, and cobalt mobile phone strap (the key case is an LV grenade epi coin and key pouch).

The insert is a Purse To Go so-called "large" size, flipped with the pockets to the inside, with the top edge folded over to shorten the height.

Attached Files:

13. I love these type of threads. Since I was a little girl, I've always had a fascination with seeing what others carry in their handbags. Post more pics....please.

14. That seems like the same amount of things I keep in my bags and your medium still has a drape with all those things in it? If so, that confirms I will buy a medium!

15. just got a wonderful BV.. will hold all my Hermes orange colors.. dogon, karo,

credit card case, eyeglass case, keys...