What is in the new outlet floorset?

playette1222

Aug 4, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I just finished taking my bar exam and have been absent for the most part from the forum from the past week. I was wondering what was in the new floorset? I searched the forum and all I could find was the MFF stuff. I was wondering particularly about the boutique transfers?

Sabrinas (DEPENDS ON THE OUTLET)--mostly op art, Madison magazine totes, Parker bags and accessories (all shapes/colors, but NO HIPPIES to my knowledge), Amanda mini-skinnies, Madison wallets/wristlets/mini-skinnies in select colors, from what I can tell.

In addition, still lots of Zoes, a Peyton here or there, Bonnie Cashin stuff, some Cricket, Leah and Penelope on their last legs...not much of L or P left at all (mostly wallets and a few pebbled bags).

Im hoping Madison Shoulder bags in OP ART. I own one,but want the sand colored one. I wont pay 400.00 for it tho. I think that is too high for that Madison Canvas bag. So i guess thats why im hoping Madison.

New floorset in Leesburg VA

Coach2.jpg

I went to my outlet today (Wrentham, MA) and they didn't have the Sabrinas out yet. The SA told me that they had them in the back room, but that she "wasn't sure" when they were going to put them out on the floor. I really wanted one because I had the extra 20% coupon.

Hi Ladies,

I just finished taking my bar exam and have been absent for the most part from the forum from the past week. I was wondering what was in the new floorset? I searched the forum and all I could find was the MFF stuff. I was wondering particularly about the boutique transfers?

Congrats on surviving the bar. How long do you have to wait for results? I've taken two bar exams, NC and TX, and I hope never ever ever to do it again.

If you can hit the outlets, make sure you print out the 20% coupon, it's good until Sunday.

i am going to go saturday morning to the niagara falls outlet store. i wonder will they have any sabrinas or madisons. i think i will call and check it out tomorrow. has anyone check out the niagara falls canada outlet this week