What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

• The little flowery pouch has my iPhone earphone
  • A pack of tissue (peach scent)
  • Work badge
  • A pack of facial blotting paper (peach scent)
  • Two lipsticks
  • Hand sanitizer (rose scent)
  • LV 6 ring key holder
  • Chanel zipped coin purse
  • A foldable hair brush
  • A pack of mints (peach flavour)
  • Of course I’d have my phone too, but I was using that to take pictures.
By now you probably know I like anything that’s peach flavour or scented!

756C503C-5FE1-4806-976A-092FACC32B76.jpeg

@KathyN115 welcome to the official snoop group, where the curious minds go to see what others hide in their purses, as well as give other snoops an occasional glimpse of their bag contents!
Thanks for sharing your bag contents, I always forget how much a LV PM can hold - it looks so sleek and yet there's a ton of room...

Now this is a mess! Went on a lil' cruise with de mother. Somehow I ended shoving everything in my handbag on the way back. The purple wallet wasn't with me, but I found it in the bag this morning (came home late last night) so last night I probably needed something that I thought was in it and just threw it in the bag afterwards. The things you do when you're not thinking... :rolleyes:
69B091DD-A2D4-4B3F-938D-67F44021AC3C.jpeg
7CB98427-B7BD-4495-9072-6A48DD9D4411.jpeg
Xylitol candy, teddybear pouch with (nearly all) chords/powerbank/mobile hotspot etc, agenda, misc. pouch, mask pouch, sunnies, key holder, perfume&lipsticks, protein bar, pharmacy, LV clés (travel wallet), Kipling pouch with a charger&earbuds. Also, there's a RM Edie crossbody that I carried while on the boat. It didn't fit in my Ted Baker travel bag so I just put it in the DvF tote.
E8F553BE-5954-4BED-A589-CE9DB0722833.jpeg

Last edited:
Now this is a mess! Went on a lil' cruise with de mother. Somehow I ended shoving everything in my handbag on the way back. The purple wallet wasn't with me, but I found it in the bag this morning (came home late last night) so last night I probably needed something that I thought was in it and just threw it in the bag afterwards. The things you do when you're not thinking... :rolleyes:
View attachment 5194520
View attachment 5194521
Xylitol candy, teddybear pouch with (nearly all) chords/powerbank/mobile hotspot etc, agenda, misc. pouch, mask pouch, sunnies, key holder, perfume&lipsticks, protein bar, pharmacy, LV clés (travel wallet), Kipling pouch with a charger&earbuds. Also, there's a RM Edie crossbody that I carried while on the boat. It didn't fit in my Ted Baker travel bag so I just put it in the DvF tote.
View attachment 5194522
You were able to pack a lot! I love a bag big enough that if I'm in a hurry I can just shove everything inside without worrying about things not fitting because I have to place them a certain way in the bag. I prefer to organize the contents, but it's good to know I don't have to. :smile:

Oh, I hope you had a fantastic time with your mother on your cruise! It sounds perfect. I'm jealous.

Here I have vaccine cards, masks, more masks, my pochette accessoires with meds/sanitizer/etc., sunglasses, wallet/key pouch, and sun gloves. My iPhone is in the pocket between flaps, probably nestled between even more masks.

Glaringly absent: memorabilia from a marvelous vacation with my mother. I must remedy this.

Attachments

• 3555D949-D219-4EB5-9316-D71FEE12EDAE.jpeg
    3555D949-D219-4EB5-9316-D71FEE12EDAE.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 24
Oh, I hope you had a fantastic time with your mother on your cruise! It sounds perfect. I'm jealous.

Here I have vaccine cards, masks, more masks, my pochette accessoires with meds/sanitizer/etc., sunglasses, wallet/key pouch, and sun gloves. My iPhone is in the pocket between flaps, probably nestled between even more masks.

Glaringly absent: memorabilia from a marvelous vacation with my mother. I must remedy this.
I think we all need a little vacation with someone we love.
This was just a 24 hr cruise to Sweden and back and most of our time was spent within our cabin - it was still glorious and so much fun! :loveeyes:
The scenery was also pretty nice.8EB5BAE7-1C21-4AC4-9042-3EC3042100A5.jpeg

I've been enjoying everyone's posts on this thread! I am also a fan of WIMB YouTube videos and blog posts. :amuse:

Here is what I carry in my Polène Numero Un Nano:
  • iPhone 11
  • T&Co pouch (I have to take my rings off when I wash/moisturize/sanitize my hands)
  • Polène card holder
  • keys
  • KS sunglasses (in a random dust bag because the hard case is too bulky)
  • KS cosmetic bag
  • tissues
DSC04260_PE_5000.jpg

Here is what I carry in the KS cosmetic bag:
  • blotting linens
  • hand cream
  • hand sanitizer
  • travel hairbrush
  • eye drops for dry contacts
  • lip balm
  • hair claw
  • hair tie
DSC04284_PE_5000.jpg

Happy Friday-Eve! :smile:
Switched to my 2013 purchase. Dooney 1975 Signature classic satchel in cobalt. Changes inside the bag since my last post: New Moleskine notebook. (Going back to the larger size I prefer.) New Tusk wallet. My favorite style. I now own four in this style, but this is my first red. (Actually second. I gave my sister my first red wallet over 10 years ago and it's the only wallet she's carried since then.) Daisy Rose coin pouch for my Clipper card. Dasio pouch with extra disposable masks in one pocket and hand wipes, lens cleaners, and Neosporin in the other pocket. I've been carrying this bag since August 26th. I thought I posted a WIMB but I see I didn't. Using the crossbody strap from my Aimee Kestenberg bag because it's comfortable on my shoulder.

20211014_072444.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Friday-Eve! :smile:
Switched to my 2013 purchase. Dooney 1975 Signature classic satchel in cobalt. Changes inside the bag since my last post: New Moleskine notebook. (Going back to the larger size I prefer.) New Tusk wallet. My favorite style. I now own four in this style, but this is my first red. (Actually second. I gave my sister my first red wallet over 10 years ago and it's the only wallet she's carried since then.) Daisy Rose coin pouch for my Clipper card. Dasio pouch with extra disposable masks in one pocket and hand wipes, lens cleaners, and Neosporin in the other pocket. I've been carrying this bag since August 26th. I thought I posted a WIMB but I see I didn't. Using the crossbody strap from my Aimee Kestenberg bag because it's comfortable on my shoulder.
Love the red! Did you know, that according to Indian beliefs, it's a good thing when you receive a red wallet as a gift? If should guarantee that you always have money. Good for your sister! :yes:

It always makes me slightly gigglish when people remember the near exact date and place when they bought a new bag even if it's a long time ago - this is totally me! Don't ask me what my two goddaughters birthdays are, I have to check, but I do remember when&how I got my first Guess bag in 2005..! :lol::lol:

Love the red! Did you know, that according to Indian beliefs, it's a good thing when you receive a red wallet as a gift? If should guarantee that you always have money. Good for your sister! :yes:

It always makes me slightly gigglish when people remember the near exact date and place when they bought a new bag even if it's a long time ago - this is totally me! Don't ask me what my two goddaughters birthdays are, I have to check, but I do remember when&how I got my first Guess bag in 2005..! :lol::lol:
Thanks! My sister told me gifted red wallets are supposed to bring good fortune. She really loves her wallet.

:lol: I can't remember what I did last week, but I have total recall when it comes to a handbag purchase. I remember when I got my first Kate Spade bag: August, 2007 at the Kate Spade Store on Broome St in NYC. (Birthday trip the year my son graduated from high school. :smile: )