What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

What's currently in my Dooney Colette Shopper:

First picture: Inside of the bag. Minus my phone since I'm using it to take the pictures. I keep my phone in the back zipper pocket by itself, although there is more room for a wallet or other small items. I don't zip the pocket for quick access. My wallet is attached to the key leash.

Second picture:
Clairefontaine notebook, Frixion erasable pen, sunglasses, Limoges leather wallet (mdbm.uk $19.50), tissues, reusable bag. EMU hand sanitizer/Lemongrass. Highly recommend! You spray it on your hands, rub it around, and it dries quickly without being sticky. shophq.com Item #318-586. Two scents, Lemongrass and Watermelon.

Contents from the Freewander Cosmestic bag (Amazon various designs, $8.99-$9.99). It's my "Essentials Bag". It holds: Extra masks (2), extra rubber gloves (2 pairs), Wet Ones, Neosporin To Go Spray, Lysol To Go, and a pill case.
View attachment 4962838View attachment 4962839
oh i especially love that pouch with the face!!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle
I took my neverfull on its maiden voyage today to the office. I haven't been there for over a year due to pregnancy and the pandemic and I wanted to pick some stuff up from my desk.

It turns out my NF MM fits a lot less than I expected and I needed a second bag. So in a hurry as I was leaving, I grabbed my RM full size MAC hoping it would do the trick. I was not too satisfied with the result as I ended up having to leave behind a number of pouches that contained random nice to have things inside.
20210503_120416.jpg

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
2. My noise cancelling headphones
3. A little wireless mouse
4. A coach patchwork wristlet
5. A Shiseido pouch with extra masks
5. My lunch
6. My prescription I threw in there
7. My glasses

20210503_120601.jpg
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
2. My coach skinny Id for all my keys and access cards
3. My sunglasses
4. My prescription I needed to pick up this morning

My bags were brimming on both ends so it turns out that the mm is not a great solution for me for work partly due to my giant headphones. I'm fine with having a small xbody in addition to it but I will need to rethink my set up

Attachments

• 20210503_120416.jpg
    20210503_120416.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1
I took my neverfull on its maiden voyage today to the office. I haven't been there for over a year due to pregnancy and the pandemic and I wanted to pick some stuff up from my desk.

It turns out my NF MM fits a lot less than I expected and I needed a second bag. So in a hurry as I was leaving, I grabbed my RM full size MAC hoping it would do the trick. I was not too satisfied with the result as I ended up having to leave behind a number of pouches that contained random nice to have things inside.
View attachment 5073073

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
5. My lunch
7. My glasses

View attachment 5073072
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
3. My sunglasses

My bags were brimming on both ends so it turns out that the mm is not a great solution for me for work partly due to my giant headphones. I'm fine with having a small xbody in addition to it but I will need to rethink my set up
Love the patchwork pouch from Coach! :tup:

Reactions: americandreaming

View attachment 5073073

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
5. My lunch
7. My glasses

View attachment 5073072
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
3. My sunglasses

Hi Pb! :wave:
First, congratulations on your new baby! I hope you and the family are doing well!

I hope your first day back to work was a good one! I know what it means to have the perfect set up of bags to make sure you have everything you need/want to take to work. I'm retired, but I used to to take a medium north/south Dooney nylon Editor's tote to work everyday, in addition to my medium/large satchel.

If you have time please post again when you find the right bag(s) to hold what you need! :smile:

Thank you for the double eye candy! :hbeat:
The first day at the office must have been really exciting (and a bit weird at the same time)!
You're not the first one who has been surprised by the small amount a NF PM can fit. I'm also really curious to see what bag you ended up finding to hold all you necessities. If you have time&energy, please share your final bag decision. :smile:

Hi Pb! :wave:
First, congratulations on your new baby! I hope you and the family are doing well!

I hope your first day back to work was a good one! I know what it means to have the perfect set up of bags to make sure you have everything you need/want to take to work. I'm retired, but I used to to take a medium north/south Dooney nylon Editor's tote to work everyday, in addition to my medium/large satchel.

If you have time please post again when you find the right bag(s) to hold what you need! :smile:
Haha it will be a while before i got back to the office again, given the pandemic. i have been working from home for the last 6 months. I have a lipault (French brand) backpack that i use for my work stuff (I have given away a michael kors jet set and sold a samsonite zalia because they are way too heavy, and then i thought the neverfull would do the trick but it didnt. so back to backpacks.

Thank you for the double eye candy! :hbeat:
The first day at the office must have been really exciting (and a bit weird at the same time)!
You're not the first one who has been surprised by the small amount a NF PM can fit. I'm also really curious to see what bag you ended up finding to hold all you necessities. If you have time&energy, please share your final bag decision. :smile:

It technically wasn't the first day back to the office - the office is empty as we have a work from home rule in place. i just went in to grab stuff haha. The NF is an MM and i thought the GM would have been too big - but now im thinking otherwise. may just have to buy a GM to prove a point :P

Since i dont go to the office right now, i will share in a bit my right now everyday bag and what's in it!!

I'm also hoping people will start adding to this thread, because i love seeing what's in people's bags!

It technically wasn't the first day back to the office - the office is empty as we have a work from home rule in place. i just went in to grab stuff haha. The NF is an MM and i thought the GM would have been too big - but now im thinking otherwise. may just have to buy a GM to prove a point :P

Since i dont go to the office right now, i will share in a bit my right now everyday bag and what's in it!!

I'm also hoping people will start adding to this thread, because i love seeing what's in people's bags!
I hope this thread will stay active as well - not that I'm nosey or anything...:graucho:

I swear that bag looked like a PM in that photo! But I can see how an MM will get stuffed very easily when you have a laptop plus a million things in it. A GM is a good bag for a true hoarder. I have a LC LP XL that's the same size and I used it a ton back in the day. It never run out of space.

Trying to keep this thread active with my current carry and contents. Closet dive - MK outlet 2014.
I don't carry much but I need room for items when I walk to the store. This material is very lightweight. It also has a deep back outside zipper pocket where I keep my hand sanitizer spray. (Which I completely forgot about until now. :facepalm: ) The cosmetic bag holds the essential stuff in the picture. (Disposable gloves, masks, bandages, Neosporin To Go, Lysol To Go, Wet One's hand wipes, pill case.) The orange case is a mask case. There are three disposable masks inside. The key chain attached to the cosmetic bag is a Betsy Johnson's "Going Places" key chain. I recently bought it on ebay as a reminder that we will be going places soon. :pray: My cards and ID are in the MK wallet. I keep a few dollars, just in case, in the Dooney coin case.

20210504_104337.jpg20210504_103515 (1).jpg

Last edited: