What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
For the life of me, I could not find a proper "What's in my bag" thread and I think we need one! So, let's see your pictures - and let's keep this thread about the picture posts please. Makes for an easier read and a more on-point thread, right? :smile:

I'll open up the game with my Mulberry Ledbury - travelling today and while Be Right Backpack carries all things big and heavy, Leddie takes care of the following items for me:
Mulberry Long Locked Purse in Mulberry Pink (early, preloved Christmas pressie from me to me)
Lancel key pouch
Hat and gloves
Phone
Sunnies
Bus card
Hair ties
Two silver rings
Shoelaces
Snack bar
IMG_20161113_091529.jpg
And here she is, not even stuffed to the brim!
IMG_20161113_091335.jpg

Céline luggage micro containing

Mulberry pouch
Ulysse notebook
Mechanical pencil
Bobbi Brown retouching wand
Car key
Chanel cardholder
Chanel pouch
A6 water bottle
Gum
Dog Treats
Phone

Inside the Mulberry - iPod, headphones, charger, hand sanitiser, key, bag hook, tissues, dog eczema cream, poop bags

Inside the Chanel pouch - antiseptic wipe, toothpicks, plaster, lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick, travalo, eyeliner

IMG_1479216450.231982.jpg

Céline luggage micro containing

Mulberry pouch
Ulysse notebook
Mechanical pencil
Bobbi Brown retouching wand
Car key
Chanel cardholder
Chanel pouch
A6 water bottle
Gum
Dog Treats
Phone

Inside the Mulberry - iPod, headphones, charger, hand sanitiser, key, bag hook, tissues, dog eczema cream, poop bags

Inside the Chanel pouch - antiseptic wipe, toothpicks, plaster, lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick, travalo, eyeliner

View attachment 3521795
Loving your kit! Very pulled together&organised. :loveeyes:

For the life of me, I could not find a proper "What's in my bag" thread and I think we need one! So, let's see your pictures - and let's keep this thread about the picture posts please. Makes for an easier read and a more on-point thread, right? :smile:

I'll open up the game with my Mulberry Ledbury - travelling today and while Be Right Backpack carries all things big and heavy, Leddie takes care of the following items for me:
Mulberry Long Locked Purse in Mulberry Pink (early, preloved Christmas pressie from me to me)
Lancel key pouch
Hat and gloves
Phone
Sunnies
Bus card
Hair ties
Two silver rings
Shoelaces
Snack bar
View attachment 3519783
And here she is, not even stuffed to the brim!
View attachment 3519784
Love mulberry! Your new wallet is beautiful too!!

Been carrying my lovely new Le Pliage Neo since last Monday. Here she is with her friend, Mr. Bunny Bukowski and in the 2nd pic are her contents.
View attachment 3579364 View attachment 3579365

Both gorgeous reds ladies and little bunny is too cute.

I must get a le pliage, got a medium one from ex husband to give to my Mum at Xmas and it's totally brilliant. She was using one of those strong rectangular shopping bags and I hated it :lol:

Thank you so much!

I love the color on your bag! I must have a thing for red bags. :heart: Also really like your cute charm!
Thanks, it's such a gorgeous red that just makes me happy every time I see it. Mr. Bunny sends his love!

Both gorgeous reds ladies and little bunny is too cute.

I must get a le pliage, got a medium one from ex husband to give to my Mum at Xmas and it's totally brilliant. She was using one of those strong rectangular shopping bags and I hated it :lol:
Oh yes, everyone needs some LP in their life! I have several and I couldn't survive without them anymore. They make up the core of my collection, the easiest bags to carry anywhere.
Mr. Bunny sends love to you, too!