What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

I finally caved and bought the LC LP backpack I've been thinking about for y_e_a_r_s! Actually didn't pay a cent for this because I had a free voucher I got from the preloved webstore I ordered the bag from. So this does not count as a real purchase, right? Preloved and all... :angel:

Here is LP backpack in Navy with all the contents;
IMG_0708.JPG
Agenda, grey pouch with earphones and screen cleaner cloth, 3 Kipling pouches for smaller things, umbrella, scrunchie, 6 Ring Key Holder, loose lip products, wallet, xylitol candy and Lacoste perfume.

When packed:IMG_0709.JPG I put my wallet, key holder and the scrunchie on top of the other things and my phone in the small pocket. I took this to work 4 days this week - at the end of the day I even stuffed my empty lunch cooler with 2 small lunch boxes in the bag and the zipper still closed so it's a real Tardis bag!

And may I draw your interest towards the loveliest Little Twin Stars wallet from Furla! :heart:
Just got this yesterday and I moved into it immediately - she was supposed to be my bday present from me to me, but I just couldn't wait.
I have around 15 cards, cash and a few coins in it and I'm loving it to bits. The capsule collection is on the Furla website right now!
IMG_0710.JPG

I finally caved and bought the LC LP backpack I've been thinking about for y_e_a_r_s! Actually didn't pay a cent for this because I had a free voucher I got from the preloved webstore I ordered the bag from. So this does not count as a real purchase, right? Preloved and all... :angel:

And may I draw your interest towards the loveliest Little Twin Stars wallet from Furla! :heart:
Just got this yesterday and I moved into it immediately - she was supposed to be my bday present from me to me, but I just couldn't wait.
I have around 15 cards, cash and a few coins in it and I'm loving it to bits. The capsule collection is on the Furla website right now!
View attachment 4649188
Hi A! :smile:
I'm glad you finally bought a bag you've been thinking about for years! I know how that is. And, no, it does not count as a real purchase.:angel:
I love your Furla wallet! When something is a birthday present, "from me, to me", it can be opened any time you want!;)
Happy soon to be Birthday!

Here is LP backpack in Navy with all the contents;
View attachment 4649186
Agenda, grey pouch with earphones and screen cleaner cloth, 3 Kipling pouches for smaller things, umbrella, scrunchie, 6 Ring Key Holder, loose lip products, wallet, xylitol candy and Lacoste perfume.

When packed:View attachment 4649187 I put my wallet, key holder and the scrunchie on top of the other things and my phone in the small pocket. I took this to work 4 days this week - at the end of the day I even stuffed my empty lunch cooler with 2 small lunch boxes in the bag and the zipper still closed so it's a real Tardis bag!

View attachment 4649188
Congrats on a great deal! Love the wallet!!!

Reactions: Amazona
All my bags have purse organizers, felt Samorga or this Goyard cosmetic clutch as an organizer

Attachments

• 3E00A913-A776-4B21-A3F4-50DB5CB3CC8C.jpeg
    3E00A913-A776-4B21-A3F4-50DB5CB3CC8C.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 9BBB3953-74EA-46F5-8D28-B9584F456774.jpeg
    9BBB3953-74EA-46F5-8D28-B9584F456774.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 56F546AF-C0F0-4F33-BEB8-961DF44026B5.jpeg
    56F546AF-C0F0-4F33-BEB8-961DF44026B5.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 419C66A1-89AA-4E10-A002-246D0E1145EC.jpeg
    419C66A1-89AA-4E10-A002-246D0E1145EC.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 4C704498-8B64-4F3E-A976-DB994CA81946.jpeg
    4C704498-8B64-4F3E-A976-DB994CA81946.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 5EEEC7ED-B83D-4226-83FB-A3C48E8A90D9.jpeg
    5EEEC7ED-B83D-4226-83FB-A3C48E8A90D9.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 148
  • A1343A17-5A50-4EAE-AD95-39C81C8913C8.jpeg
    A1343A17-5A50-4EAE-AD95-39C81C8913C8.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 147
So much orange! Wow! :loveeyes: Love how organized your big bags are.
thanks so much !!! yes, you see which is my favourite colour LOL...it is orange but more towards tangerine ...true Hermes orange ...the greatest joy for me is to have all my things in small colourful pouches (not one big wallet to be stolen and all my cards/IDs in it)....even Post-it notes have their leather cover - I use them a lot in classes to mark notes for students so they have to be clean and neat....purse organizers help me find stuff quickly and also when I change purses I just place the organizer into the other purse

Most of the current contents in my Coach Carly. (ebay purchase, 01/26/2020)
Switched out my Dooney wristlet for my chalk Coach 19 wristlet. (Inside: Rosebud Salve, small tin of Nivea Creme, Systane Ultra, Neosporin, bandages, mirror, tweezers, Wet Ones hand wipes, Nice n Clean lens wipes, Cottenelle flushable wipes, and another tube of MAC lipstick.)

Switched to one of my Clairefontaine notebooks. (I love buying notebooks! I have a drawer full of notebooks with only a few pages used.:biggrin:) I use the Moleskine book as my daily planner.

Purchased a long chain from ebay. It's hooked to the D ring inside the bag, and my key chain. It makes it easy to pull out my keys and unlock the door without unhooking them, even if the bag is on my shoulder.

My pen/pencil collection is growing. I need to pick a couple of pens and one pencil.:rolleyes:
20200221_130901.jpg

Most of the current contents in my Coach Carly. (ebay purchase, 01/26/2020)
Switched out my Dooney wristlet for my chalk Coach 19 wristlet. (Inside: Rosebud Salve, small tin of Nivea Creme, Systane Ultra, Neosporin, bandages, mirror, tweezers, Wet Ones hand wipes, Nice n Clean lens wipes, Cottenelle flushable wipes, and another tube of MAC lipstick.)

Switched to one of my Clairefontaine notebooks. (I love buying notebooks! I have a drawer full of notebooks with only a few pages used.:biggrin:) I use the Moleskine book as my daily planner.

Purchased a long chain from ebay. It's hooked to the D ring inside the bag, and my key chain. It makes it easy to pull out my keys and unlock the door without unhooking them, even if the bag is on my shoulder.

My pen/pencil collection is growing. I need to pick a couple of pens and one pencil.:rolleyes:
View attachment 4671525
Beautiful!
I love notebooks, too. :tup: I keep a bullet journal, love it and literally wouldn't get even half of the need stuff done if I didn't have a planner. And also, recently I started a food journal again. Love writing things down on paper, tried to switch to a digital calendar/planner once, but it just doesn't have the same feel to it.

How do you find the Moleskine paper and overall quality? Is Clairfontaine better?

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Beautiful!
I love notebooks, too. :tup: I keep a bullet journal, love it and literally wouldn't get even half of the need stuff done if I didn't have a planner. And also, recently I started a food journal again. Love writing things down on paper, tried to switch to a digital calendar/planner once, but it just doesn't have the same feel to it.

How do you find the Moleskine paper and overall quality? Is Clairfontaine better?

Not OP, but I'm also super into notebooks and pens. In my experience, Moleskine is awful for pretty much anything except ballpoint and pencil. I use fountain pens and like gushy rollerballs, which will bleed and feather like crazy in Moleskine. Clairefontaine (this paper also available in the brand called Rhodia) is much better for wet inks and rollerballs. Usually those won't bleed or feather.

Not OP, but I'm also super into notebooks and pens. In my experience, Moleskine is awful for pretty much anything except ballpoint and pencil. I use fountain pens and like gushy rollerballs, which will bleed and feather like crazy in Moleskine. Clairefontaine (this paper also available in the brand called Rhodia) is much better for wet inks and rollerballs. Usually those won't bleed or feather.
Thanks! That's what I heard, too. But the colors of their notebooks are really pretty.