What is in my bag/WIMB? Pics pls!

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
What's currently in my Dooney Colette Shopper:

First picture: Inside of the bag. Minus my phone since I'm using it to take the pictures. I keep my phone in the back zipper pocket by itself, although there is more room for a wallet or other small items. I don't zip the pocket for quick access. My wallet is attached to the key leash.

Second picture:
Clairefontaine notebook, Frixion erasable pen, sunglasses, Limoges leather wallet (mdbm.uk $19.50), tissues, reusable bag. EMU hand sanitizer/Lemongrass. Highly recommend! You spray it on your hands, rub it around, and it dries quickly without being sticky. shophq.com Item #318-586. Two scents, Lemongrass and Watermelon.

Contents from the Freewander Cosmestic bag (Amazon various designs, $8.99-$9.99). It's my "Essentials Bag". It holds: Extra masks (2), extra rubber gloves (2 pairs), Wet Ones, Neosporin To Go Spray, Lysol To Go, and a pill case.
View attachment 4962838 View attachment 4962839
oh i especially love that pouch with the face!!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
Have been carrying my Burberry Kirley almost exclusively this past couple of months :smile: Love this bag!

Inside:
Gloves
Bullet Journal and pen
Aspinal of London wallet
Hand sanitizer
Book I've just started
Givenchy lipstick
Chapstick
Necessities pouch
Tangle Teezer
Wipes and tissues

View attachment 4969115
That necessities pouch is soooo cute!:love: What is it called?

Jan 19, 2012
I took my neverfull on its maiden voyage today to the office. I haven't been there for over a year due to pregnancy and the pandemic and I wanted to pick some stuff up from my desk.

It turns out my NF MM fits a lot less than I expected and I needed a second bag. So in a hurry as I was leaving, I grabbed my RM full size MAC hoping it would do the trick. I was not too satisfied with the result as I ended up having to leave behind a number of pouches that contained random nice to have things inside.
20210503_120416.jpg

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
2. My noise cancelling headphones
3. A little wireless mouse
4. A coach patchwork wristlet
5. A Shiseido pouch with extra masks
5. My lunch
6. My prescription I threw in there
7. My glasses

20210503_120601.jpg
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
2. My coach skinny Id for all my keys and access cards
3. My sunglasses
4. My prescription I needed to pick up this morning

My bags were brimming on both ends so it turns out that the mm is not a great solution for me for work partly due to my giant headphones. I'm fine with having a small xbody in addition to it but I will need to rethink my set up

Attachments

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I took my neverfull on its maiden voyage today to the office. I haven't been there for over a year due to pregnancy and the pandemic and I wanted to pick some stuff up from my desk.

It turns out my NF MM fits a lot less than I expected and I needed a second bag. So in a hurry as I was leaving, I grabbed my RM full size MAC hoping it would do the trick. I was not too satisfied with the result as I ended up having to leave behind a number of pouches that contained random nice to have things inside.
View attachment 5073073

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
5. My lunch
7. My glasses

View attachment 5073072
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
3. My sunglasses

My bags were brimming on both ends so it turns out that the mm is not a great solution for me for work partly due to my giant headphones. I'm fine with having a small xbody in addition to it but I will need to rethink my set up
Love the patchwork pouch from Coach! :tup:

Jan 19, 2012
Thank you! I had another one in beige and in denim. They were what I was looking for at the office cuz I can't find it anywhere and now I think I remember it must have gotten stolen along with my backpack last year :sad:

Last edited:

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013

View attachment 5073073

In my LV NM MM I have:
1. My laptop
5. My lunch
7. My glasses

View attachment 5073072
In my RM mac, I have
1. My Clemence wallet
3. My sunglasses

Hi Pb! :wave:
First, congratulations on your new baby! I hope you and the family are doing well!

I hope your first day back to work was a good one! I know what it means to have the perfect set up of bags to make sure you have everything you need/want to take to work. I'm retired, but I used to to take a medium north/south Dooney nylon Editor's tote to work everyday, in addition to my medium/large satchel.

If you have time please post again when you find the right bag(s) to hold what you need! :smile:

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland

Thank you for the double eye candy! :hbeat:
The first day at the office must have been really exciting (and a bit weird at the same time)!
You're not the first one who has been surprised by the small amount a NF PM can fit. I'm also really curious to see what bag you ended up finding to hold all you necessities. If you have time&energy, please share your final bag decision. :smile:

Reactions: platinum_babie
Jan 19, 2012
Hi Pb! :wave:
First, congratulations on your new baby! I hope you and the family are doing well!

I hope your first day back to work was a good one! I know what it means to have the perfect set up of bags to make sure you have everything you need/want to take to work. I'm retired, but I used to to take a medium north/south Dooney nylon Editor's tote to work everyday, in addition to my medium/large satchel.

If you have time please post again when you find the right bag(s) to hold what you need! :smile:
Haha it will be a while before i got back to the office again, given the pandemic. i have been working from home for the last 6 months. I have a lipault (French brand) backpack that i use for my work stuff (I have given away a michael kors jet set and sold a samsonite zalia because they are way too heavy, and then i thought the neverfull would do the trick but it didnt. so back to backpacks.

Thank you for the double eye candy! :hbeat:
The first day at the office must have been really exciting (and a bit weird at the same time)!
You're not the first one who has been surprised by the small amount a NF PM can fit. I'm also really curious to see what bag you ended up finding to hold all you necessities. If you have time&energy, please share your final bag decision. :smile:
It technically wasn't the first day back to the office - the office is empty as we have a work from home rule in place. i just went in to grab stuff haha. The NF is an MM and i thought the GM would have been too big - but now im thinking otherwise. may just have to buy a GM to prove a point :P

Since i dont go to the office right now, i will share in a bit my right now everyday bag and what's in it!!

I'm also hoping people will start adding to this thread, because i love seeing what's in people's bags!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
It technically wasn't the first day back to the office - the office is empty as we have a work from home rule in place. i just went in to grab stuff haha. The NF is an MM and i thought the GM would have been too big - but now im thinking otherwise. may just have to buy a GM to prove a point :P

Since i dont go to the office right now, i will share in a bit my right now everyday bag and what's in it!!

I'm also hoping people will start adding to this thread, because i love seeing what's in people's bags!
I hope this thread will stay active as well - not that I'm nosey or anything...:graucho:

I swear that bag looked like a PM in that photo! But I can see how an MM will get stuffed very easily when you have a laptop plus a million things in it. A GM is a good bag for a true hoarder. I have a LC LP XL that's the same size and I used it a ton back in the day. It never run out of space.

Reactions: platinum_babie

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Trying to keep this thread active with my current carry and contents. Closet dive - MK outlet 2014.
I don't carry much but I need room for items when I walk to the store. This material is very lightweight. It also has a deep back outside zipper pocket where I keep my hand sanitizer spray. (Which I completely forgot about until now. :facepalm: ) The cosmetic bag holds the essential stuff in the picture. (Disposable gloves, masks, bandages, Neosporin To Go, Lysol To Go, Wet One's hand wipes, pill case.) The orange case is a mask case. There are three disposable masks inside. The key chain attached to the cosmetic bag is a Betsy Johnson's "Going Places" key chain. I recently bought it on ebay as a reminder that we will be going places soon. :pray: My cards and ID are in the MK wallet. I keep a few dollars, just in case, in the Dooney coin case.

20210504_104337.jpg 20210504_103515 (1).jpg

Last edited: