What is HgBags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is it a shop? apppreciate your infos:smile:

2. EBAY Store....

love her!

3. tnx!:heart: any website?

its ok...saw it!

4. She's a seller that I've dealt with many, many times. She's fantastic!!

5. She is a fantastic seller - very prompt and friendly to deal with. Definitely check into buying from her! You can also get on her mailing list if you send a message to her eBay account and see as soon as she gets something new in. :yes:

6. thanks for the addt'l infos guys!:tup:

7. Erica rocks. :yahoo:I love her.:heart:

8. Nanaz, did she find you a GH Sandstone Day?:graucho:

9. No girlie. :sad:I am out of luck on this one. :crybaby:I just have to wait for ebay i guess.:graucho:

10. I agree with Nanaz - Ericais great! Love her, too!:yes:

11. I just tried a search in ebay stores for hgbags and turn up 0 results. Would someone have a link?

This site is so resourceful!

TIA

12. Erica is great and is also a member here, although she doesn't post all that often. She's very sweet, responsive, and has nice selection of bags! I think her eBay store's name is ECLuxe, or something like that.

13. Does she take requests? Can we ask her that we are interested in__________and she contacts us if something like that shows up?

14. where does she get all her b bags from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.