What is harder to find these days HAC's or Birkins?

kevintheking

Jul 14, 2012
Wondering what bag is harder to find these days? Seems like Birkins are rather plentiful but I am unsure about the stock levels/ rarity of the HAC's! Let's see what everyone has recently seen...

I'm happy as long as there are 40 cm HACs. I ordered one a few weeks ago and hope I'll get it relatively soon, but I might be extremely naïve... I really don't know what to expect after reading quite a few threads on this forum. :amazed:

Btw, if I may ask, is the lock included with the HAC or do you have to get it separately?

I'm happy as long as there are 40 cm HACs. I ordered one a few weeks ago and hope I'll get it relatively soon, but I might be extremely naïve... I really don't know what to expect after reading quite a few threads on this forum. :amazed:

Btw, if I may ask, is the lock included with the HAC or do you have to get it separately?

Quoting myself, but anyway... I went back to the store and was told by a ditzy employee that nothing inside is included, which kind of left me confused. Didn't want to push it though... Today I was told by a more reliable SA that it is indeed included. I'm guessing I will get a lock and keys with my bag, but I just don't know.

Quoting myself, but anyway... I went back to the store and was told by a ditzy employee that nothing inside is included, which kind of left me confused. Didn't want to push it though... Today I was told by a more reliable SA that it is indeed included. I'm guessing I will get a lock and keys with my bag, but I just don't know.
I think by the means of nothing inside included could mean there's no inside pockets whatsoever, it's just a big travel bag, not exactly for daily use

xiangxiang0731 said:
HAC have been discountinued. I'll be very surprised if you see them in H store at all!

HAC 40 And travel size (50?) are still available and continued being featured in H magazine, and on the runway, Inclduing the helium version and the club birkin style toile versio

Only the smaller size is discontinued as far as I know.