What is harder to find these days HAC's or Birkins?

Ulf

O.G.
Jul 24, 2012
I'm happy as long as there are 40 cm HACs. I ordered one a few weeks ago and hope I'll get it relatively soon, but I might be extremely naïve... I really don't know what to expect after reading quite a few threads on this forum. :amazed:

Btw, if I may ask, is the lock included with the HAC or do you have to get it separately?

Ulf

O.G.
Jul 24, 2012
I'm happy as long as there are 40 cm HACs. I ordered one a few weeks ago and hope I'll get it relatively soon, but I might be extremely naïve... I really don't know what to expect after reading quite a few threads on this forum. :amazed:

Btw, if I may ask, is the lock included with the HAC or do you have to get it separately?

Quoting myself, but anyway... I went back to the store and was told by a ditzy employee that nothing inside is included, which kind of left me confused. Didn't want to push it though... Today I was told by a more reliable SA that it is indeed included. I'm guessing I will get a lock and keys with my bag, but I just don't know.

pretty99

buy too much lah!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Quoting myself, but anyway... I went back to the store and was told by a ditzy employee that nothing inside is included, which kind of left me confused. Didn't want to push it though... Today I was told by a more reliable SA that it is indeed included. I'm guessing I will get a lock and keys with my bag, but I just don't know.
I think by the means of nothing inside included could mean there's no inside pockets whatsoever, it's just a big travel bag, not exactly for daily use

ueynah

H Fanatic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2009
xiangxiang0731 said:
HAC have been discountinued. I'll be very surprised if you see them in H store at all!

HAC 40 And travel size (50?) are still available and continued being featured in H magazine, and on the runway, Inclduing the helium version and the club birkin style toile versio

Only the smaller size is discontinued as far as I know.