what is "golng once, going twice?"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The small Mia bag and a wristlet that I want ate now on the website as "going once, going twice" items. I'm assuming that means these are being discontinued. How long will they still be available? Does that mean those items will go to outlet soon?
    Thanks!

2. going once going twice means they are deleting the items from the website. Some times they go to factory, sometimes they don't.

3. as far as I was told....

'going once, going twice' is for this design of bag will be gone from COACH.

the whole madison line will be gone... it's been replaced with mia.

This doesn't mean it will go to the outlet. It will start showing up at the outlet eventually, but this means they won't make any more of these bags in different color.

And also it would take 3-4-5 months to get to the outlet.

The better chance of guessing what's going to show up @ the outlet is....
    look for the bag it has been gone from the website. That means either it's SOLD OUT or it's going to the outlet.