what is going to be THE BAG for Spring

1. Aside from Style.com and Vivre and eluxury---i would like to hear from purse girls what they think will be the new IT BAG for Spring..../should I still want the Spy?

Who needs Oprah - since joining has been a cartharctic (?) experience.....but seriously how should I drop hubby hints for my new purchase - ooh I mean his new purchase:lol:

2. i think the dior gaucho (in ivory/cream) is it for spring. the fendi b. bags have been in every magazine i've seen (and i'm a magazine journalism major, so i tend to see most of them), so i could see those being 'it,' too, but i like the gaucho a thousand times better.

3. i love Fendi B bags too death

4. Dior Gaucho get's my vote

5. I'd vote for the Gaucho too.

6. I am not so sure if I like the B bag that much cause I haven't seen one in person. But what is one opinion of me compared to the celebs who would probably make the it of a bag? :amuse: . I still love my Spy..

7. Chloe Edith gets my vote!

8. white dior gaucho all the way.

9. Dior--I do say so myself. ;)

10. Chloe Edith or the Dior Gaucho.

11. kerala.jpg This bag!

12. I agree!

13. That's funny, a couple of weeks ago I posted about the Edith and everyone went, "eeewwww." :lol:

14. I must have missed that cause I've been drooling over it ever since I saw the pics from the Spring shows on Style.com!! That bag is lovely...:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice