What is going on???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am deeply hurt and saddened that some of you even thought I had something to do with another PF member's situation. Whatever is happening is between the two of them and the truth will come out. I had nothing to do with any of it. I didn't want to get involved with ANY drama in this forum for I love everyone here.

I'm hosting the Nor-Cal Purse Forum Lucheon in a few weeks. I even made cute little purse favors for all the PF members that will be attending but I don't know about that now. I truly love this forum and everyone here. I'm just sad that is has come to this :cry:

2. I wanna come to the luncheon. I live very close to SF. :biggrin:

3. Hope you are ok. I have no idea what you are referring to.

4. Don't be discouraged, I think everyone just jumped to conclusions since you and Kylie are friends. I'd hate to think that this will change your views of the purse forum at all. It was a mistake to assume. I think its just a scary situation to read about.
    I don't think you have to worry about anything anyways, you are well liked here! :smile:

5. I think this whole thing is ridiculous! Everyone is going nuts! I dont understand why everyone is getting so involved. Chin up Pursegal. The fact that you are Kylies friend makes me feel even more confident that this is all a mistake!
    Selena

6. I'm sorry you feel upset. No one thinks differently of you.

7. Hey Pursegal!

Don't worry, I don't think anybody thinks you're muddled up in anything! This certainly is a very weird situation, but I doubt anybody is really implicating your involvement.

I hope it all gets worked out soon, and I can't wait to meet you! And hey, clean out your PM box!

8. This too shall pass pursegalsf...Im sorry it hurt your feelings. I think being the internet some things are harder to explain and some thoughts are taken perhaps more harshly than in real life. I really think that the whole situation will be worked out, its too bad they could not have kept it between them. I did not read that anyone was blaming you..Im sorry. :sad: someone needs to send you a gift bag!!! (maybe the makeup bag in question...) JUST KIDDING...honestly...things do get heated around here sometimes but 95%its a great place. (Im sure you fell the same way)

9. hello! I really think you should be able to give your POV, but not in a new thread.
    I'm going to close this one as we've had to do w/ others today so as not to have different threads about the same topic.
    I hope you understand. I can merge this one to that one if you like. LMK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice