What is eyelid glue?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
In class some random girl came up to me and asked me if I use "eye lid glue." I told her I had no idea what that was. She said she asked because I have "big eyes for an Asian girl." Umm, thank you?? Can someone fill me in on what eyelid glue is and what one would do with it? So confused. :huh:

IntlSet said:
In class some random girl came up to me and asked me if I use "eye lid glue." I told her I had no idea what that was. She said she asked because I have "big eyes for an Asian girl." Umm, thank you?? Can someone fill me in on what eyelid glue is and what one would do with it? So confused. :huh:
OMG! Was she a skinhead?

bagnshoofetish said:
OMG! Was she a skinhead?

No no no no no! I don't think we have many skinheads in my little college town.... she was also Asian. I don't think she was trying to be rude, she seemed genuinely curious.

Edit: By FAR the weirdest question I've been asked, though.

IntlSet said:
No no no no no! I don't think we have many skinheads in my little college town.... she was also Asian. I don't think she was trying to be rude, she seemed genuinely curious.

Edit: By FAR the weirdest question I've been asked, though.
whew! thats good. but what a weird comment.
people tell me all the time I don't look Mexican.
I don't know what that means. What is a Mexican supposed to look like? Don't people know ethnicity comes in all shapes and sizes and colors and tribles?

it's glue for your eyes that makes people with "single-eyelids" (usually asian girls) have "false" double-eyelids and therefore, makes their eyes look a lot bigger. I think a lot of asian girls have an obsession with big eyes because 50% of us are born with single-eyelids. Heck, I think it's even been linked to girls having better luck in life and getting a better job (according to asian parents of course, not statistics). :amuse:

you're lucky to have naturally big eyes :love:

orihime said:
Heck, I think it's even been linked to girls having better luck in life and getting a better job (according to asian parents of course, not statistics). :amuse:

you're lucky to have naturally big eyes :love:

AHAHA. Really?? I didn't grow up in a community with many Asian people so I've never heard of this before.

Hmm, that looks like it would be very uncomfortable. I guess we women have done more uncomfortable things for beauty, though.

How cool is that website, though? Thanks for the link, ArmCandy!

I haven't seen one of these in years...

gremlin_28.jpg