What is everyone's favorite Coach Item.

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite Coach item? I am interested in what my firends on the TPF have to say?

Mone right now, is the Coach Madison Ocelot print Handbag. I get to pick mine up on Monday. So excited!!!!

If you want to post a picture, please DO!

After a recent reveal, my next must have item is the Black Patent Leather Kristen Pleated Satchel. Yum! She's so elegant and would be gorgeous to wear to interviews and case competitions! It's on my list and if I'm good, maybe I'll get it for myself ;)

Show us your reveal when you get your handbag! I'm excited for you :smile:

Right now I'm loving my large purple Sophia the best, but I've got some new bags on the way, so that may change any minute. I also got purple leather Coach gloves and those babies may be the most practical of all my goodies.

I actually love the Gathered Leather Sophia (in black) that Coach has right now. :smile: Really stunning to see in RL. I didn't buy it at the end (though I was very tempted to!), though I will say that it was the first full-size bag in a long time that really caught my eye. Perfect shape, looks elegant. :biggrin:

picture.php

My cranberry Maggie

Like 'notoriousliz', I don' have my ultimate favorite yet -- I so love the Madison Shoulder, but I'm waiting to see if the new spring collection has her in a slightly smaller version. Otherwise, I love my blue leather Carly and gray gathered Sophia.