What is everyone's favorite Coach Item.

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
United States
I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite Coach item? I am interested in what my firends on the TPF have to say?

Mone right now, is the Coach Madison Ocelot print Handbag. I get to pick mine up on Monday. So excited!!!!

If you want to post a picture, please DO!

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
After a recent reveal, my next must have item is the Black Patent Leather Kristen Pleated Satchel. Yum! She's so elegant and would be gorgeous to wear to interviews and case competitions! It's on my list and if I'm good, maybe I'll get it for myself ;)

Show us your reveal when you get your handbag! I'm excited for you :smile:

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
Vancouver WA
Right now it's my Madison Shoulder bag in Crimson but my favorite ever is my Pocket Satchel in leather large from 2005.

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
Right now I'm loving my large purple Sophia the best, but I've got some new bags on the way, so that may change any minute. I also got purple leather Coach gloves and those babies may be the most practical of all my goodies.

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
Ohmygosh so glad you posted this question ;) I'm gonna surprise everyone but it's my small Kirstin hobo in black patent, soooo yummy ;)

notoriousliz

Coach & Makeup Fiend
Mar 13, 2009
Vegas state of mind
My favorite that I have is my 2009 Poppy tartan spotlight in pink.

But my ultimate favorite Coach item is my HG bag...and I don't have her yet ...but I will...Patent Audrey in Jade

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Good Question!!!
I have too much to chose from!!! LOL
My favorite Coach is my Red Patent Peyton!!! The Best buy I ever made!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

dreamscapexl

Purse Obsessed
Jan 24, 2010
Canada
pursenality.tumblr.com
I actually love the Gathered Leather Sophia (in black) that Coach has right now. :smile: Really stunning to see in RL. I didn't buy it at the end (though I was very tempted to!), though I will say that it was the first full-size bag in a long time that really caught my eye. Perfect shape, looks elegant. :biggrin:

opfell

Jul 21, 2009
Kansas
Like 'notoriousliz', I don' have my ultimate favorite yet -- I so love the Madison Shoulder, but I'm waiting to see if the new spring collection has her in a slightly smaller version. Otherwise, I love my blue leather Carly and gray gathered Sophia.