What Is Everyone Getting With The Shopbop Discount Code?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love this thread! Can we include pics?

2. Hi! This is what I bought so far...

Attached Files:

3. I've been wanting these for awhile & finally got with a code!

Attached Files:

4. I got the first two items...

I don't know if the dress will fit (I wanted a small), but it was meant to go with the shoes (from Anthropologie).

Attached Files:

5. I got a Eugenia Kim hat and a Ya Ya coat

6. Great buys ladies!
    Hats-I really love that dress!
    I got:
    C&C Wrangler Tunic in Black & White
    [​IMG]
    Dita Beretta
    [​IMG]
    Marc by Marc Jacobs
    [​IMG]
    Havaianas
    [​IMG]

7. hey hats i love those shoes you got from anthropologie, may i ask if it comes in black? thanks

8. oh and what is the name of it so i can call in and ask if it is available thanks again

9. Thanks everyone! I should have taken a picture of me wearing them with my outfit yesterday. (Denim shorts with a white billowy tanktop)

Anyway, in Anthropologie speak, the ones that I ordered are called Cognac sandals, and they only come in that color.

If you look at the picture I attached, these come in black, and they are called vox populi sandals.

A little different, but nice!

Attached Files:

10. I broke down and finally ordered the L.A.M.B. Carlisle Clutch that I've been lusting over since November! :heart:

Please don't tell my husband though, or I'll be living in a cardboard box with it. :crybaby:

Attached Files:

11. Oh man! I should have looked up and down the website a little better.

I LOVE that clutch! I really want to see someone actually modeling that!

12. How about Miss Gwen herself?! ;)

Attached Files:

13. shoelover- which MBMJ purple glasses where those?? I dont seem them :sad:

14. That's hilarious!! I've been eyeing the Setela in Wine, but haven't bought it yet because I think my husband would do the same to me!!