What is better as a basic black bag = Madison Maggie or Sabrina?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to replace my years old black bag and am looking at either of these two that will work each season when I need a break from my colored bags. Let me know what you think!

2. I love the Maggie so much for an everyday bag.

3. Sabrina:tup:

4. I love the look of the Sabrina, but I think the Maggie is more comfortable to carry around, which would make it a great basic every day bag.

5. I think the Maggie might be the way to go ... considering I have 2 tots AND am 8 months prego. I have the Sabrina in amethyst which I am using for fun Spring color.

6. Do you like to carry your bags on your shoulder or arm? If you carry them on your shoulder, do you like the way the Sabrina looks with the long strap?

I love the Sabrinas. I also like Maggies, but I think the Sabrina is a little more stylish. That said, the Maggie might be a better everyday running around type of bag because it can be worn over the shoulder. Although, I have heard some people say that it slips off the shoulder which can be a pain.

If it was me, I would probably get the Sabrina, but I like to carry a bag on my arm. Good luck deciding!

7. Like previously said, it all has to do with how you like to carry your bag. If you're a shoulder bag girl, go with the Maggie. If you like carrying a bag on your arm, or hand, then go with the Sabrina.

And if you have 2 tots and another on the way. That makes it a bit tougher, I can just barely fit all my little guy's stuff and mine. So I would also make sure that you can make everything fit.

8. I love all of my Sabrinas but the Maggie is more comfortable on the shoulder

9. MAGGIE!

I probably only say that because I already have a Sabrina. I love her, but she's the small size, and can't fit very much stuff. I think the large Sabrinas look odd. Maybe it's because I don't own one, LOL. I am crushin' on Maggie though! I think she is the perfect basic bag.

10. ill go the other way I love sabrina
    [​IMG]

11. I don't have a Sabrina, but I have two Maggies. The older one with pleats in black and the newer one in plum without. The one with pleats is a little bigger, and it can easily be dressed up or down. The only time I have a problem with the Maggie sliding off my shoulder is when I'm wearing a really thick coat.

12. Your Black Sabrina is very Pretty!!! I love the Ocelot wristlet!!! Very nice!!!

Lucky You~~

Lynne :biggrin:

13. I say Sabrina - because you have the option of carrying her by the handles or over the shoulder with the long strap!!!
    I have both Maggie and Sabrina!

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Sabrina :biggrin:

15. Sabrina....Maggie will NOT stay on my shoulder!! I love Sabrina as a satchel too...such a ladylike bag!!